017

The dorms were a walking distance from the main building of the campus, Heights Alliance was one of the many dorms that were on the campus. Mari was walking next to the group of girls from her class. They were chatting about almost everything under the sun, from the hero billboard chart JP to what cafe has the best cakes in town.

As they reached their class, Iida made sure to do a headcount, making sure that no one was missing from the group.

"The bell has already rung..." Aizawa said but he stops after noticing the students were seated and quiet.

"Alright, let me continue. Mari, you have extensive training from me..."

"What?!" Mari shouted which earns her a glare from her teacher.

"Get your schedule from me later, after school in the faculty room..."

"Yes, sir..." she whines and he continues.

"Next, it will be the class's turn to get the Provisional License..." again, he was cut off, but this time - it was the whole class.

"Shut up..." he says and the class quiets down.

"Your exams will be held two months later. So I need you to prepare yourselves for it. This time, it'll be school versus school. Don't soil U.A's name..." he stops and watched all of his students - they were excited, even Mari was excited about it.

"Aizawa sensei, can I go and watch them?" Mari asked after lifting her hand.

"I'm sure you can go, Gang Orca will be happy to see you again..." he smirks and Mari sunk into her seat.

"I don't wanna..." she mumbles and he laughed.

"Too bad, he is the examiner this year. Have you forgotten about it?"

She slowly placed her head on her desk, she doesn't want to be reminded of how he chased her around the whole simulation ground while laughing manically.

"Ok, the class will begin. I don't want to hear any complaints from the other teachers coming here, dismissed!" he commanded and leaves the room while the students awaits for their English teacher to arrive.

__________

After school was over, as what Aizawa had 'ordered', Mari was in the faculty room. She greeted her father first before skipping towards Aizawa's desk. He placed a timetable on it and pushed toward her.

"What's this about, Aizawa sensei?" she asked and she saw how packed her training schedule was.

"You see... I need someone as a training partner for a student..." he paused, right on time that the student he mentioned, walks into the room.

"Aizawa sensei, you needed to see me?" it was Shinsou, he noticed Mari and nodded his head as a greeting.

"Starting from tomorrow onwards, you two will be training together..." Aizawa explains and the two teens blinked, confused about what he was saying.

"You mean..." Mari trails off and looks at Shinsou.

"She and I... will be training together?" he finished it for her.

"Yes, any problem?" Aizawa replied.

"But why?" Mari asked and Aizawa sighed.

"Shinsou here wanted to be in the Hero course, while you need to train more on that binding cloth..." he explains and the two nodded their heads.

"You'll be training after school, for three hours straight. No rest, nothing. Plus, I don't want you two to tell the world about this..." the two nodded their heads again.