013

Days had passed by and leaving them a few days to prepare themselves for the summer camp. Kaminari and Mineta had recommended going shopping and swimming before the summer camp - Mari didn't go to the swimming one, since she needs to train herself in the area Gamma by Aizawa.

Currently, the students of class 1-A are out in their local shopping district. The girls were running amok at certain boutiques, while Mari sat on a bench at the lower levels, cause she was tired from the training she had on the day before.

The boys left Midoriya with the exhausted teen, as they went to buy some stuff for camp. He sat next to her and noticed the bandages on both of her hands. This alerted her and turns to him with a questionable look.

"You hurt yourself?" he started and she nodded her head before answering.

"Yes... Aizawa sensei didn't pull back his punches and he wanted me to learn more about the binding cloth..."

"Eh? You're really taking the binding cloth up?"

"I used to play with it when I was young, so he wants me to go back into it..."

"I see... hey, do you want a drink? I can go get us some..." Midoriya stood up and waits for Mari's orders.

"Sure, an iced Americano, please... thanks..." she said and took out her card.

"Hm?"

"It's on me..." she smiles at him before he agrees to it, or else they would argue the whole day about it.

"I'll be right back..." he said and left.

Mari sighs while she thinks about how she is going to fight in the exams. Aizawa told her that Gang Orca will be this year's examiner - she isn't fond of that muscle man too, his quirk would overpower her in an instant. That was one of the reasons why Aizawa wanted her to get used to the binding cloth.

"Bind that whale on a pole and use your quirk..." she repeated what Aizawa told her yesterday until she sensed something - or rather, someone that she was familiar with from USJ.

She slowly turns her head in the direction and saw a hooded man, his arm over Midoriya's shoulder and bringing him towards her. He sat in between them and had this creepy grin.

"It's been a while, huh, daughter of All Might? The one that lied to me that day..." he started and Mari wanted to push him away but he grabbed her shoulders.

"Ah, ah. Don't make any sudden movements. You have already seen my quirk first hand, one touch and you'll be dead..." he grins and Mari calmed herself down.

"What do you want from us..." Midoriya asked.

"It makes me feel like there's something to it..." Shigaraki paused and his right hand went to Midoriya's neck.

"Something like fate, or destiny..." he holds onto his neck, having his middle finger lifted away from the hold.

"But well, from your perspective, I guess we haven't met since the attack on U.A... huh?" he stops again and lifted his head to show them his wide grin before he continues.

"Why don't we have tea or something, Midoriya Izuku, and Yagi Mari?"

The teens were uncomfortable with him, holding them as hostages as he continues to talk to them.

"I'm feeling irritated that the Hero Killer has received all the attention that I desired for myself. Stain destroyed what I didn't like just as I had asked for, but what is the difference between us? I have made a connection on hating you more, but the worst goes to Mari..." he says and turns to her.