Special: Case 02!

It was a few months after the sports festival and before the students of class 1A went for their summer camp, All Might had something on his mind.

"First, to get Mari fitted for her new Hero costume. She might need it in the future..." he thought to himself as he turns back to look at his daughter, who was busy chatting with...

"And Young Midoriya needed a guiding hand through all these..." he looks at the green-haired teen.

"All Might, I couldn't believe we're here!" Midoriya exclaimed excitedly, making All Might grin widely.

"Is this your first time here, Young Midoriya?" he asked and Midoriya nodded his head furiously.

"His head is going to fall off if he continues to nod like that..." Mari giggled at the thought as they went through the security check and head towards the entrance.

"Welcome to I-island, Izuku kun..." Mari said while gesturing at the location.

"Wow... it's huge!"

"Ha, ha, this is Mari's second home..." All Might joked but Mari quickly denies it.

The trio walked a little further down the road and watched how excited Midoriya was being, jumping from one shop window to another, gawking at the pro heroes who were there, to salivating at the fast-food restaurants there.

"Uncle Might!" they heard a voice shouting from the distance and looked for the source.

Midoriya caught sight of someone, using something like a pogo stick, heading towards them. Then this struck him, "Uncle... Might?".

"Melissa! How are you, dear?!" All Might greeted the blonde girl and lifted her up above him.

"Ha, ha! Uncle Might, I'm fine! Ah! Mari, you're here! I missed you!!!" she drops down and went straight to her.

"Melissa~ I missed you too~" Mari whines and received a head pat from the other blonde girl.

"There, there... we should go get you some of your favorite snacks later..." she cooed and Mari started jumping for joy.

"Ah, before I forgot! Melissa, this is Midoriya Izuku, my classmate. Izuku kun, this is Melissa Shield, she is the daughter of a famous professor, David Shield!" she explains and Midoriya's jaw dropped.

"D-David Shield?!" he shouted, making the two girls giggle at his silliness.

After the brief introductions, All Might and company went into a building. There were so many types of equipment being tested out and some are still in the works. Melissa showed Midoriya where Mari loves to hide in the building, telling him how she was when she was younger. All Might chuckled until they got into a room, he placed a finger on his lips, signaling the teens to stay quiet as he surprises his best friend.

"A-All Might?! What are you doing here?!" David exclaimed and looks at the three teens behind him.

"And you brought an entourage with you, Melissa?" he laughed at his daughter as he walks up to Mari.

"My, look at you. You looked different in a couple of months! Come here and give your favorite uncle a hug!" he stated and Mari hugs him.

"Uncle David, it's nice to see you..." she said and David nodded his head.

"Yes, it is... so, who is that boy over there? Future son-in-law, huh, All Might?" he chuckled and All Might denied everything.

"My daughter is too young for dates!"

"Har?!"

"Um, I agreed. Little Mari is still young..."

"Melissa, you're not helping me at all..."