01

It was around late in the evening when Toshinori was tucking his only child into her bed. He sits next to her and tries to pry away his arm that was being crushed by his daughter's hug.

"You have had a rough day..." he whispers before letting out a sigh.

He uses his free hand to rub his face, he was lethargic from all the emotions that had left him.

"You promised me that you'll stay with me, forever..." he whispers again and starts sobbing softly so his daughter wouldn't hear it.

"I should have run faster, jump further, or gotten someone to throw me to get to you... But, I didn't..."

Yagi Toshinori, or better known as, All Might - has lost his wife in the hands of a vicious villain. He was there in the hospital with their daughter to confirm that it was her.

"You promised me..." he sobs, sniffling to a stop so he doesn't wake his daughter up.

"Papa?" the young girl turned her head at him.

"Shh, I'm right here..." he answers as he pats her head, but she started crying again.

"I want mama..." she cried and this broke All Might's heart into pieces.

"It's all right, Little Might. Papa's here..." he couldn't stop his tears from falling and climbed onto his daughter's bed and hugged her tightly.

"I want mama!" the girl starts crying loudly again while she tries to break free from her father's hold.

"Shh... It's ok, I'm here..." he sobs louder.

__________

"Mm..." All Might slowly opened his eyes to the bright sunlight that was shining through his curtains.

He turns around and peeps at the alarm clock that was next to him. Somehow, it didn't ring and he was realizing that it was 9 in the morning.

He slowly gets up and sat on his bed as he tries to stretch both of his hands up, but the sounds of footsteps were heard running around downstairs.

He got out of his room, rubbing the back of his head - wondering what was going on downstairs.

"Little Might, are you trying to tear the house down?" he asked looking around to find his young teenage daughter struggling with breakfast.

"Don't be silly, papa. But I need to hurry up and head to Sir's agency soon! I'll be patrolling tonight too!" she exclaimed.

"You know... Even though you're somewhat a sidekick in his agency, you still need a provisional license for it. And you're not even done with middle school!"

"Papa, I'm glad you asked!" she giggled and placed the plate of breakfast in front of him.

"I'll be finishing school next month!"

"What?!" All Might cough his coffee out.

"You've been busy with hero work, that you had forgotten about your little girl is growing up!"

"Ergh, I need to talk to Principal Nezu about recommending you into U.A and..." he was stopped by his daughter's hand in front of his face.

"Please, papa. Let me do it for myself... I want to know if I'm capable to be a hero on my own..."

"You sure about it?"

"Yes, sir! All Might sir!"

"Alright, you go do it your way..."

"Yeah! I wanna beat up stuff during that time!"

"Don't forget about the written exams too..."

"Awe, no..."