06

Mari brought her shield down as she avoided the purple smoke that suddenly appears at her feet.

She analyzed the group and had her quirk attack a quarter of it. But again, the purple smoke was aiming for her.

"Mari! Go!" Thirteen says as she tries to teleport her to somewhere else.

"No! I'm sticking here with you guys! I'm the only one with the sidekick experience, so let me help!" Mari replied as she dodges another attack from the purple smoke.

"Do you think you can just keep on dodging around? Little girl, you're wrong..." the leader snickered before ordering the group to attack the kids as the enemy, Kurogiri, starts teleporting them away from them.

"Ah, the mess is gone. It's just us few against you... or better! Release the nomu..." the villain's leader commanded.

"What the heck is a nomu?" Mari asked and her two teachers shook their heads.

"GAAAAAAAAAH!" a weird big sized man with a bird head walks out of the portal.

"What the... what is that?!" Mari asked again and it annoyed Aizawa.

"Shut up and stay alert!" Aizawa scolded.

Mari kept her stance as she watches Aizawa who tries to attack the nomu, while her eyes kept darting at the two villains standing behind the weird creature.

But her focus was shattered when the nomu threw Aizawa at her. She tries to push him off but noticed he was injured badly, then Thirteen tries to intercept the creature who was walking towards the two.

"Mari... listen to me carefully..." Aizawa was out of breath.

"This thing... it isn't normal..." he continues and Mari's face deadpanned.

"I know..." she replied.

"This isn't a fight for you... if you have the chance, get out of here..." Aizawa said and slowly stood up.

"But I can't just leave you two..." she follows his lead.

"Then... stay away if it gets too dangerous..." he reminded and sprint off to fight the nomu.

Mari stood there, thinking of a foolproof plan. She lifted her head when she heard Thirteen screamed for her name.

The nomu was heading towards her after throwing the teachers off of it. Mari took her stance and released her strongest quirk and sends the nomu flying to the other side of the building.

"Phew, home run!" the leader chuckled before snapping his fingers, "nomu...", he mutters and the nomu burst out of its concrete cage.

"Right... prepare for the worst..." the leader said and the nomu charged at her again.

Mari noticed the big wound that she inflicted was gone and she puts two together. Not only that it has weird features, but it also has more than one quirk - strength and regeneration.

"Don't tell me that this thing has another quirk up its sleeves?" Mari thought to herself as she dodged the punches that it was giving.

Aizawa then secures his binding cloth on its leg and throws him away from Mari, then she uses her quirk to smash the nomu. But it deflected her quirk and heads to Aizawa. Beating him into a pulp. Mari was then captured by Kurogiri by accident and tries to use her quirk to move away from the leader who tried touching her.

"Aizawa sensei!!!" Mari boosts herself and pushed the nomu away from stomping on Aizawa.
She quickly grabs him and Thirteen with her quirk and was backed into a wall.