Chapter six: (part 3) Consider me ready

(Barnacles pov)
"Uh..understood captain" peso stuttered, noticeably nervous. As the screen in front of me darkened, a small noise came from behind me "Hello.." I turned to see the cat sitting upright. "Good, you're awake. Are you alright?" I asked, worried about his wounds. "Um...I'm not sure" he responded, seemingly weakened. "Don't worry, I'm getting you to a medic as fast as I can" I explained. The cat nodded in reply "can you tell you're name?" I questioned, realizing that amongst everything I'd forgotten to ask. "Kwazii" he answered. "Good to meet you Kwazii. I'm captain barnacles, leader of the octonauts. Our medic peso should have you fixed up in no time" I smiled, glad that he didn't appear to be too confused.

(Kwazii's pov)
Captain? I suppose that would explain the hat he's wearing, hopefully he's as nice as he seems. We conversed until we arrived at what barnacles called the octopod, look's like a giant metal octopus to me. We entered the big thing through some kind of hatch, I tried to stand and quickly realized I was going to need help "allow me" barnacles offered. I nodded, knowing I didn't have much of a choice. I placed my arm over the polar bear's shoulders and he helped me to my feet, have I mentioned this guy is a polar bear? I thought polar bear's only lived in those frozen places but I guess not.

(Captain's pov)
Kwazii is supporting himself somewhat but he's pretty light..well, everyone is pretty lightweight compared to me, A large male polar such as myself can weigh up to 1,500 pounds. Due to this, I'm trying not to lift him off his feet too much, I helped Kwazii swing his legs over the side of the gup-A before doing the same with my own. I contemplated the best way to land on the pier and decided to take the impact myself cause I'm not sure if kwazii's legs can handle it right now. I placed one arm around kwazii and held his other paw with my own, gently slipped off the edge of the ship "shiver me whiskers, how strong are you" kwazii smiled, despite being in pain he's still trying to keep the mood light. I only chuckled in response as I was cut off by peso "flappity flippers" he exclaimed. "Captain bring him to the medical bay immediately" the penguin urged. "Understood peso" I replied, trying to give kwazii a nod of reassurance.