Chapter two: (part 1) Memory lane

(Author's note: I think octonauts asmr should be a thing. like the listener is a hurt creature rescued by barnacles and is brought to peso, or kwazii and the listener are in a crash and kwazii tries to make light of the situation. I'll add more scenarios in the comments, feel free to add your own)

(Tweak's pov)
As we were talking with the school of glofish, the captain moved over to a box in the corner of the room. He moved a rock that was resting on top, preventing the container from being opened. The glofish huddled around him curiously, as he lifted the lid "well I'll be" he said. "What'd ya find cap?" I asked curious. "Remember this Tweak?" Barnacles remarked, pulling his find out of the trunk. "You're accordion" I exclaimed. Barnacles began to play an old sailor song (video above) messing up a little at the end "a little out of practice huh?" A glofish giggled. "You could say that" the bear chuckled. "I didn't know you played an instrument captain" Dashi explained smiling.

(Inkling's pov)
"Ah" I sighed, taking a sip of my tea. Upon Opening a book a monitor caught my attention. "Are you there professor?" Captain barnacles asked smiling. "Why yes, how was your trip?" I replied. "Wonderful, come down to the launch bay and we'll show you what we found" barnacles explained, a bright expression plastered on his face. "I'm on my way Captain" I said, the screen returned to static. I advanced to the door, almost tripping over my own tentacles. "Tendrils were not made for this" I thought, remembering the incident. Shaking the horrid thought, I reminded myself that barnacles and the rest of the team were home, and waiting for me.

Entering the launch bay, barnacles was helping Tweak move some heavy-weight pieces of metal and dashi and Shellington seemed to be comparing notes. "Hello professor" barnacles greeted, placing his paws on his waist in a professional stance. Barnacles certainly will make a excellent captain of his new ever expanding crew. "My, looks like you brought back quite the load" I chuckled, aiming a sucker at the salvage. "That's right. Couldn't have done it without you cap" Tweak stated, munching the end off of a carrot. "Care for a carrot?" She asked, handing another of the orange vegetables to the uniformed bear. "I don't see why not" barnacles smiled, taking the veggie and crunching down. Well, a polar bear that likes carrots. Now that, that is a first