Chapter 16: Tour Day

Start from the beginning

"I am not trying to be a villain, I am just helping the side which will provide the better good. I want to be the hero the world needs, and by taking the hero's full side I won't be able to achieve it..." Aoi stopped and analyzed the words she just said for a second

"See? Your mind forces you to belive that you are a hero, but what type of hero works with the villains?~" The reflection added

Aoi clicked her tongue and looked at the reflection with an angry expression "humph, I dislike you... I actually don't believe you are necessary for my life, I can definitely get everything done without you. You were good at the sports festival, but thanks to your actions I got myself in trouble, so more than helping you are hurting" Aoi responded while she went and sat at the bed, but the reflection stayed there as if she hadn't moved.

"I think differently~ I can prove it to you that I can be of great service, all you have to do... "The reflection started while it looked like she got out of the mirror and placed herself behind Aoi as in hugging her "Is accept me~"

Aoi could feel the fingertips of the reflection on her skin, crawling all over her as if she was taking over her. A chill went down her spine so strong that it made Aoi shake in fear for a second. She felt as if she had no control over her body the more the reflection was over her. She wanted to turn her head to look at her, but was incapable of doing so, it was until she guided her vision to the glass which gave view to the city and focused her eyes that she was able to see the reflection possessing her, and so she snapped by standing up in fear.

"NO! You will only take possession when I say so, so stop forcing your way out" Aoi screamed and then noticed the clock on one of the nightstands "I need to go... If possible I don't want to see you in my reflection, I want to see my face again without feeling uncomfortable or..."

"Afraid?~ You still have full control, and like you said I can only come out if you want me to, all this time if you wanted to see your reflection you could've just thought about it, but deep inside, you are still curious about me~" The reflection said "Either way I'll be here all the time, you just have to think about me and I will come~ till we see again~" she said while vanishing away.

Aoi looked to the mirror for the first time in a while without fear; trusting the words of the reflection. She was able to see herself, see her face, see her normally. Now that she looked at herself, she felt like her face wasn't really herself, she got so used to seeing her reflection, that now seeing herself was a small surprise. She smiled in relief and took a deep breath before taking the headband provided by the Captain and then heading out of the room.

She took the elevator and looked outside finally to start and enjoy the view of the city. She then looked at the headband before putting it on her head moving her bangs so that they could still be present with the headband on. She tightened it strongly and then looked at her hair and thought about changing hairstyles for a moment. The ding of the elevator made Aoi look at the elevator's door and as soon as it opened she exited and looked around in detail to get to know the area.  She was still amazed over the size of the building, but this time she started looking for Kaito who was going to give them their tour around the building. At first, she couldn't find him since she was looking for the tentacles, and it was harder since many there were dressed as pirates. It was until she looked over at the central desk that she was able to spot him speaking with the lady working there. She walked towards there and when she started getting close, Kaito noticed, and he fixed his posture and expression.

"Where is the other intern?" Kaito asked.

"I didn't see him exit his room" answered Aoi.

Kaito sighed and looked over at the elevator expecting to see any of them going down with Bakugo inside.