46(🔞)

Sasukes pov

Naruto's hand started slowly removing my shirt, until it was fully off. He looks me up and down and then he grabbed the waist of my pants and started to push them down. I didn't want to just sit there so I removed my pants myself. Naruto's face was really red and I could tell he's embarrassed. He covers his face with his hands, and I start removing his shirt.

"Naruto"

"Yes?" He muffled.

"I'm going to take your shirt off now, so move your hands" I told him. He put his hands down but his eyes were closed. I lift his shirt up to find a pleasant surprise. He's been working out. I smirk and take off his shirt.

"Naruto, look at me" I said

He opens his eyes and quickly then tries to cover his face up again, I grab his hands and hold them above his head. I lower myself down and start to kiss his waistline, then slowly up to his neck.

"Mmmm, sasuke" he moans

I could feel myself get hard from his moans, I look up to see if he's noticed but his eyes were shut, so I continue. I start sucking on the brim of his neck as he kept making tiny little moans. You can tell he's never been touched like this before, but then again I am the first person he's ever dated so it's not surprising. But I can't say much, this is the first time I've done it too.

Naruto pulls me closer to him to where our chests were touching, I keep on kissing his neck as his hands lay on my back. Soon his bday starts to tense up a bit, I look down and could see that he was also hard, but his pants were still on. I grab the waist of his pants and pull them down.

"Ah sasuke!" He says, opening his eyes.

"What? I can't be the only one naked" I said with a smirk

He stays quiet and nods for me to keep proceeding. Once his pants were all the way off my hand travels up his thigh and to his underwear. I start rubbing his ... and he starts to breathe heavily. I look up and he's biting his lip, he looks at me and then sits up.

He pushes me over to where I'm sitting and we face each other. He gets off the bed and sits on his knees, I take the hint and move in front of him. He looks at me and hesitated a bit before he starts slowly taking off my boxers, my ... stands up, and his eyes widen. I see him staring at it and smirk.

"Go on" I tell him, he looks up at me and glares a bit before his hands grab my hardened ... and starts going in a an up and down circular motion. My breathing gets heavy and I start letting out little moans.

"Mmmm, Naruto that feels so good" I let out groan. And before I could look back down at him he starts licking and sucking. I could feel my body twitching, all this pleasure was flowing through my body. I grab his head and start pushing down further, he doesn't seem to dislike it and starts going faster. It's like he's a fucking natural, it felt so good. He kept on going until I started to feel a climax, I pull his up and his and he takes a breath, he looks up at me and then back down and tried to go for it again before I stop him.

"Sasuke?" He says

"My turn" I told him. I get onto the ground as he sits onto the bed. I waste no time pulling down his boxers and starts giving him a hand job.

"Uahhh" he moans out loud. He covers his mouth with his hand as I start going faster. He keeps moaning and his body starts to twitch. I slowly start licking and soon started sucking him off.

"Mmmmph!" He kept moaning uncontrollably, and starts pushing my head down, I choke a bit but didn't stop. He was pretty big and it felt so good.

After a bit he stopped me and pulled me up onto the bed. He grabs both mine and his and starts jerking us both off, he knew so much, and knew exactly what he was doing...
He's definitely watched some porn.

His hands started slowly moving up and down before it started going faster, my body was heating up and I couldn't control myself anymore. He kept going faster and faster until he came. He squirted on both of us. I looked up at him and his face got really red. He quickly grabbed his bag and pulled out a small thing of tissues and wiped it off.

"Sorry..." he says looking down. I grab his chin and lift his face up so he's looking at me.

"Don't worry about it, and this doesn't mean we're done" I say and push him down onto the bed.

"Wha- "

I start kissing his body, and giving him more hickeys as my finger slowly goes into him.

"Ah!" He moans loudly, I look up and his face winces with pain. I stop and take my finger out, he looks down at me

"I'm fine sasuke, just please...be slow" he says

I nod and slowly put my finger in, and start moving around. I hold him gently as he grips the bed sheets, he moans and tells me to put another in. I slowly insert my second finger and push in and out, he groans and keeps his eyes closed.

I take my fingers out and ask if he's ready. He nods to me, but before I put myself in, I grab the lube and condom. I slid the condom onto mine and squeeze some lube onto my fingers. I insert them again and move around some more. He moans louder.

"Sasuke...please hurry" he winces.

"Why're you in a rush" I ask as I keep moving my fingers inside of him.

"I just want you in me already" he says without hesitation, I feel my face blush and get red as I take my fingers out.

I line mine up with his hole, and slowly insert it. He's tight. Slowly, I thrust in and out of him, hoping he starts to relax.

"Ah! Naruto.." I say as I push in and out. He starts to slowly calm down and loosens up. I then start going a bit faster. And Naruto's back starts arching upward and he's moaning.

"Sas...go faster" he says, and with no hesitation I start thrusting faster and faster, I grab his thigh and lifts it up above my shoulder as my other hand is on his stomach.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" He groans repeatedly, making me harder. I keep on going until he comes again onto my stomach, I don't stop until not long after I cum too. I quickly pull out and before I could do anything Naruto pulls me down into a passionate kiss. He pushes his tongue into  my mouth and pulls me closer before he lays down and immediately passes out.

I smiled at him and finally caught my breath. I threw the condom off and grabbed the tissues, cleaning mine and his body off. I grab the blanket and cover us both up, I lay next to him, feeling more connected.

"I love you, Naruto" I say before shutting my eyes and falling asleep next to him.

Author: omg you guys this was definitely the WORST chapter I've had to write. And for y'all's information this is the first time I've wrote smut so please be nice. I will take some constructive criticism, but I knew I couldn't push this chapter along any further than I have, I kept you guys waiting and I apologize. It's not the best but at least I gave you something. This will most likely be the only sex scene in this story. Since I'm focusing more on the emotional relationship than on the sexual relationship. I will start going on with the story as usual but it only took forever cause I was stressing about how to go with this. Again, I apologize for the long wait. Tell me if you guys liked it or not, give some tips, and yeah!

Please leave some comments I love hearing from you guys!