Part 22

After all the tracking you found the one who killed your parents. Also, it was your last day...

"Y/n I know I am in no position to say this but I want you to stop here. I mean if we find him today please don't kill him. If you do there will be no difference between the murderer and you." Soobin explained.

"I am aware of that. Don't worry I won't kill him," you replied, coldly.

"Thank God you understand." Soobin was relieved.

"Soobin I have something to take this. And don't open it now. If I die tomorrow open it up and read it. Also, this one is for you. I especially wrote this one for you. You gave him two handwritten letters.

"Okay!" he took it as he was practical about the situation. You both knew that it was hard for you guys to win against those people specially Seonghwa.

"Also I love black roses as they are rare. Do you understand what I am trying to tell you right? Bring them to my grave." you were holding your tears.

"Noted," Soobin replied and he was holding his tears too.

"Let's go and beat some ass before I am gone." You said and Soobin noded.

You and Soobin arrived at the location where you would find the boss. It was a tall and huge building.

You were so confident and strong about the whole situation. Unlike the poor Y/n who was always frightened. After all the hardships the whole catastrophe turned you into the strong woman that you are.

You entered the building with Soobin. It was full of guards. You left a sigh and marched on them.

20 men in the sealed-off room. Dark in here though, so there could be more than twenty. One tennis bat and the knife strapped to your ankle could do some damage if needed.

You arch your arm back and throw the knife right into the hand of the man who had a gun in his hand

You and Soobin kept fighting those guards one by one. But it was too much of them.

"Do you need some help?" San said. He was watching you fight them from afar. But he got bored and now he wanted to fight too.

"I won't mind," you shouted while beating them.

Finally, the person you were searching for was in front of you. The anger in you was eating you out.

You curled your hand into a fist and aimed for the front of his nose. Your fist hit the bridge of his nose. His blood splattered all over the ground of the building.

And punching wasn't stopping. You were about to kill him "y/n no!" Soobin pulled you.

Then when you gained your consciousness and started crying. You were tired of everything and everyone. You wanted to sleep peacefully without any thoughts. You wanted to live...

You three took him to the warehouse.

"Y/n you are going to regret it ?" Mina said.

You looked at her with your wide eyes where she can grasp the anger and pain. The eyes were spitting the conflagration, the wrath. You were a different person.

Soobin tied him up with the others.

"So you really think you won? The boss laughed while the pain rippled through his chest.

"So do you want me to beat you a little more?" you asked.

"You are far from the reality. You think you have caught the one who killed your parents?" he said.