Part 11

"Stop making me laugh at you. Your parents died and it still didn't show you how cruel the world is?  And here on earth, everyone wants to kill everyone, physically or mentally. And just like that, you will die here." prof said putting you in a tight situation.

You were breathing heavily thinking about every possibility to save yourself. Heart pounding in her ears, you tried to scream. But you realize that Prof Kim was laughing at you.

"Do you really think I would kill you?" Prof asked laughing at you.

"Huh?" you were barely able to talk because you were not able to process things.

"Stand up I won't kill you. You are not my business or my prey so I won't do anything to ruin his mission." Prof said.

you stood up and without saying a word you went back. But while you were going out you saw a boy, probably the same age as you or older than you passing you by.

He had a mole under his eyes and lips, strong features going towards Prof Kim with some papers.

You thought to yourself he must be a student or something but something about him seem odd to you.

After you came out of the room you searched for Soobin. He was dozing on a bench, had his earphones plugged in his ears, listening to music.

"Ya!!" you whack him.

"Oh, Y/n you are back? What did you guys talk about? It took you so much time." He asked taking off his earphones.

"What would you have done if I would have died there?" you started crying as you really thought you would have died there.

"What? Y/n you okay? Did he do something to you?" he asked patting your back.

After you cried your heart out you both went to your separate house.

"Is this how you will fight those people who killed your parents huh? Y/n get a hold of yourself!" you hit yourself while telling yourself that.

You suddenly heard your bell ringing. You went and opened the door.

It was the boy from today and there was another person with him. He looked angelic like a sculpture. He was beautiful.

"Prof Kim told us to give you this." That boy with mole handed you a box.

"Wait!" you said.

"Yes?" The other boy answered. He had a deep angelic voice.

"Umm... Nothing. Thank you!" you bowed and saw them go.

After they went you checked out the box. You were in shock. It has some pictures of the people who were part of killing your parents. And they had the locations of where they were staying.

"I am not going to let you live so peacefully. You guys are going to be punished," you promised yourself.

The next morning you called Soobin and show him told him that about the information you got.

"Y/n think again. It's not going to be easy." he put his hand on your shoulder, trying his best to stop you as it was dangerous.

"I am 100 percent sure Soobin. Revenge is in my blood." you didn't even think about anything. Your only motive and aim was revenge.

"I won't stop you as I know how important this is but do you know how dangerous it is at the same time? It's just two of us. I don't know how we will win against them." Soobin was worried and a lot more realistic than you.

"I know Soobin. If you don't want to be part of this then you can leave now. I don't want you to be in trouble with me." You told him.

"No I can't leave you," he said to you.

"You sure?" you asked.

he just nodded. "I of course don't want to be part of this but you don't know how much you mean to me. And also I promised him that I will protect him. I can't leave you alone." he said to himself looking at you.