Part 10

"So what have you decided?" Soobin asked taking a bite of his sandwich.

"I have already told you that I am going on a search," you replied.

"How would you do that? And already 3 years have passed but he didn't come back. Do you think he will come back?" Soobin asked.

"Yeah, he will. He will have to. Where would he go?" You replied.

"Okay but for what? For what he will come back? For you? And why would he do that? Does he loves you or something?" Soobin said annoyingly.

"It's not about love and stuff. How could he love me when he knew me for a few months and neither I nor he had any feelings for each other. It's just that by his help I can take my revenge on my parent's death. He knows something that we don't. You understand how important he is Soobin?" You said.

"I still can't understand. But let's see. But how will you find him?" Soobin asked.

"I have an idea." you replied.

"What kind of idea?" Soobin asked.

"Remember professor Kim?" You said.

"Yeah, but what it has to do with him?" he asked confused.

"He and prof Kim seem to know each other." you said.

"Okay... So what should I do with that information?" He asked.

"Idiot that means we can find him. We need to consult prof Kim." you couldn't believe he was such an idiot.

"Oh yeah. Let's go then and find him." He replied and you nodded.

Now both of you were on you way to your college to meet professor Kim.

"Professor Kim" you saw him in the hallway talking to someone and called for him.

He saw you both and called both of you towards him.

"What is it?" he asked.

"We want to know about the student umm what was his name? yeah Star. I guess you knew him." You said.

"So you finally came searching for him?" He let out a laugh making you confused.

"What do you mean?" Soobin asked while you were just staring at him.

"Can I talk with you? Alone?" Prof Kim asked for permission and you nodded making Soobin go out from the room.

"If you are here to know about him then I can't tell you." he replied.

"Please sir I need your help," you asked with pleading eyes.

"So is this how you asked for help?" he pointed at your hands at the back where you holding the knife.

You took out the knife and tried to threaten him.
"What are you guys? And why are you here?" you pointed the knife at him.

"I am sorry that I won't be able to answer you that." he took the knife out of hand and pushed you to the ground.

You looked at him defeated. "Learn to hold the knife properly first." he said.

"Please..." you begged him holding his leg.

"Just like you, we are searching for him too." He barely visits us as he is on the run. He can't go back to our planet because he has not completed his mission." prof Kim said.

"What mission?" you asked.

"You really want to know?" he smirked.

"Maybe I can help him if he helps me too. I mean why not?" You said without even knowing that you are the prey.

"You are too innocent for this world Y/n. In this world, you can't trust anyone. This world, the universe is cruel. It always has been cruel. The moment you are born the counting of your death starts. And for a world like this, you need to be strong enough. Have you heard survival of the fittest? Apply it in your life and you will have your answers." prof replied in a calm tone.

"If the world is so cruel then I will make it a happier place. We all will!" you stood up from your position and said.

"Stop making me laugh at you. Your parents died and it still didn't show you how cruel the world is?  And here on earth, everyone wants to kill everyone, physically or mentally. And just like that, you will die here." prof said putting you in a tight situation.