part 16

A bunch of smiles flash in front of you but his smile was like a sudden beam of sunlight illuminating the darkest corners of the room.

And at the corner of the room, you were there standing and observing Seonghwa. His smile, his genuine smile, looked very happy and it shows how important all of them were for him.

But something was not normal when he approached you. Your heart was beating so fast that you were scared that he can hear you.

"Are you fine?" he asked seeing you panic in front of you.

"Ye...aah" you stuttered.

"Okay!" he patted your head flashed a smile at you.

"Did he just smile at me? Or am I dreaming?"

"Y/n you should take some rest. Sorry for bothering you." Hongjoong said and ordered the boys to leave.

"No, it's fine. It was a great experience anyway." you weakly smiled.

You were avoiding eye contact with Seonghwa while he was just looking at you. Yunho saw it and started to laugh about it.

"What's so funny here Yunho?" Yeosang asked who was clueless along with the others but not Hongjoong. He knew something that nobody knows including you and Seonghwa.

"The atmosphere is fun," Yunho replied.

"You are a weird guy," Seonghwa said and all of them left.

You pulled the blanket around your shoulders and curled into a shivering ball, staring at the ceiling.

You found yourself in a position where thousands of questions were running through your mind about Seonghwa.

"Do I like him?" "But how come I love him when we didn't even spend so much time?" " But I feel safe and happy with him. Time doesn't matter memories does."

These were the thoughts lunging through your mind.

You were a shy yet straightforward girl (your preferred gender) and barely had any patience in your life.

So you decided to do something about it. You thought of telling him about your feelings towards him.

Because you didn't know when he will disappear again. And you didn't want you to regret it.

You had his number so you decided to text him.

You opened the door and it was him.

"What do you want to tell me?" he asked.

"Actually..." you paused.

"Come on tell me. Or else I will go," he said.

"Wait! I will tell you," you said.

"Go ahead," he said.

"I... I have feelings for you." you started to regret it a little seeing him showing zero expression on his face.

After a minute of one or two, he finally spoke breaking the silence between you two.

"This is interesting." he started to laugh and his sweet face turned to stone cold. He turned into a different person.

"Interesting?" you asked.

"You are in love with me? I can't keep continuing to be nice to you anymore. I am done acting. Let me tell you the real truth." he said putting into a tight situation.

"What truth?" you asked in a broken voice.

"Do you know why I was sent here?" he asked.

"For a mission," you replied.

"What kind of mission?" he asked.

"To kill a particular person," you said.

"After doing my little research I got to know your grandfather knew my planet. He visited it and was welcomed with love but he ended up stealing the red ruby, which symbolises happiness and it was a very precious stone and killing the queen of our planet," he said.

"My grandfather? He would never do such a thing," you argued.

"But he did which ended up me seeing my mom dead. She was from the earth and she helped him. She was shot right in front of my eyes. I was only 4. He said.

"I am so sorry." you tried to comfort him.

"But you know what? After I came to Earth I thought Soobin was the one whom I have to kill and I kept following him. Then I met you and used it as the chance to gather more information about him. And that's when I realised the truth and I ran away because I couldn't process anything. In these 3 years, I gather all the information and I knew the reason behind my mother's death. And the person I have to kill." He looked very cold.

"Who?" you asked. His psychotic gaze was making you shiver.

"You!" he pointed at him.