Part 18

"What's wrong with you?" Seonghwa asked.

"What's wrong with me? You are joking, right?" Soobin shouted.

"Hey, dude chill," Seonghwa said.

"Chill? Seriously? After what you are up to how could I chill?" Soobin said.

"So you know that?" Seonghwa laughed.

"How could you laugh? I can not believe you. After what you have done to her you dare to laugh at it? After what she had gone through you want to kill her?" Soobin cried out.

"At least I gave her one month to live and enjoy her life. I can kill her whenever I want to. But I didn't do that." Seonghwa said which made Soobin madder than before.

"How generous of you." Soobin holds him by his shirt.

"Looks like you love her. Don't you?" Seonghwa asked him which made him uneasy.

"Yeah, I do. I love her a lot. And you probably won't know how it is to lose a loved one. And to love someone. Because all you are a selfish dude who doesn't give a shit about anything and thinks he is better than everyone." Soobin yelled.

"You can go," Seonghwa said.

"I don't want to talk to anyway. Just keep one thing in your mind that don't you dare hurt her. Or else you will suffer." Saying that Soobin left.

After Soobin left Seonghwa went to the Namsan Tower. 

Looking at the view he sat down.

"You want one?" Hongjoong asked lending him the cigarette.

"Thanks," he said.

"That was rude, right? Soobin has a lot to know." Hongjoong said smiling at the current situation.

"Maybe he is right," Seonghwa said.

"Ay don't be emotional now. That ain't for us." Hongjoong said.

"Whatever." Seonghwa weakly smiled taking a puff of the cigarette."

"So what made you change your mind?" Hongjoong asked.

"Well, I am the same as usual. Nothing's changed." Seonghwa said.

Flashback

3 years ago

"Dad I can't kill her," Seonghwa begged his dad.

"Since when did you feel emotions Star? You are born to kill and take revenge. I was scared that you will be just like your mother, weak." His dad said.

"So dad am I just a tool to you? Or was mom nothing to you? How dare you called her weak?" Seonghwa shouted.

"How dare you talk to your father like that? If you don't want to do it then I will send your brother Woo for the mission. At least he won't disappoint me just like you." His dad slapped him.

"Dad you are not dragging Woo into it. I don't want him to go through this hell." Seonghwa said.

"Then why don't you do it? You have seen it from your eyes. The moment your mom was killed. You saw it. If her grandparents wouldnt have come and if your mother wouldn't have interfered then she would have been alive. You need to avenge her and your planet Star!" His father said.

"I will do it, dad. Just don't drag Woo into it. Seonghwa said crying.

2 years ago

"There she is. I will kill her and end it." Seonghwa proceeds to kill you.

But when he proceeded to do it he couldn't. He couldn't hurt you.

So he ran away. He couldn't be a murderer.

And since then he just kept an eye on you. He couldn't face you either.

After two years when he got to know that his father sent Woo on the mission to find you and kill her, Seonghwa knew that he has no other option now.

End of flashback

"If you are going to act weak it won't help you. You have to do it." Hongjoong confronts him.

"Yeah." saying that Seonghwa left.

"I thought you didn't want my brother to kill her," Wooyoung asked.

"Did he ever listen to me? He does everything the way he wants to." Hongjoong replied.

"Dad is so cruel towards him. Did he ever love him or his mom? Even as his stepbrother he loved me so much. I don't think it's going to end nice." Wooyoung was worried.

"No matter what we do we can't change a thing about him or the future. The future is already written." saying that Hongjoong smiled.

"You are a weird one," Yeosang pointed at Hongjoong.

"When did you all come?" Wooyoung asked.

"Was just roaming here and there and decided to give you guys a visit. But looks like Seonghwa already left." San said.

"Cant we save her?" Yunho asked.

"Yeah. I feel bad for her." Mingi said.

"Since when did you start to feel emotions?" Yeosang teased him.

"I do because I didn't turn emotionless like you. If you wouldn't have to turn your emotions off you would have felt it too." Mingi got a little serious about his teasing.

"Come on I was just teasing." Yeosang laughed but he wasn't laughing from inside.

Yeosang had a very subtle past. He wasn't like this before. He was a very happy kid living with his sister until one day the mars government came hunting down the people who have human ancestors.

Yeosang and his sister were one of them. They grew up in the slums of the planet red because their parents were killed while they were working on a spaceship.

Since then his sister looked after him until they killed her. Starting from that day he has turned off his emotions. He doesn't know how to show emotions.

Back to the current situation

You were at your home confused and scared. Soobin left you in the morning without any explanation. It was hell for you.

The next morning when you outside to get some milk from the near shop you saw Mina.

You went and approached her.

"Mina?!" You called for her.

"Oh, Y/n. How have you been? It has been 1 year since I last saw you." She greeted you. You didn't expect this.

"Exactly! I have missed you so much! So are you like back?" You acted like nothing happened that night.

"Not really!" She smiled weakly.

"Well, why don't we three hang out together like back in those days? So are you in?" you asked.

"Yeah, I will try." She replied.

"Then how about Friday?" You asked and she nodded leaving you.

You knew something was fishy about her and more things were yet to come.

While going back to your rented house you bumped into a figure.

You looked up and saw It was Seonghwa. "What are you doing here?" you took a step back.

"To give you a chance." he said

"What?" you asked dropping the milk.

"As you have one month left. I will do everything you want me to. So you can carry good memories with you and have no regrets." Saying that he smiled.