Part 4

You grabbed the phone laying down there. You looked here and there to see whether he was there or not. He wasn't there. You rushed back to your room.

The next day

You woke up on the time and got ready for your college. You walked towards the near bus stop and rode a bus to your college.

You saw Soobin and sat next to him. "Where is Mina?" you asked.

"She is sick. So she told me that she won't be coming today," he replied.

"Wow, she just told you about it." you felt betrayed.

"What are you saying? She informed us about it in our group." Soobin said you realised that you had a weird night yesterday with your phone.

"Oh did she? I didn't check my phone." you smiled weakly and moved to the rear seat.

"Can I borrow a pen?" someone asked.

"Oh sure." you took out your pen without looking at that person.

"Thank you" he replied and you looked at him. Your expression changed.

"Yo-uu!" you pointed at him and he smiled at you.

Before you say anything else the professor entered the class and it began.

"Why is this creep behind me? What does he want? Why is he following me? Is he going to kidnap me and sell my kidneys? Or maybe worse than this?" these were the thoughts going inside your head.

The class ended and you picked up your stuff and went straight to your house because you were scared.

You finally reached your apartment and drop your stuff and crouched down in your bed.
Soon you saw a text from your mom.

You were so worried about your parents also the situation you were in it. After a while, something clicked on you.

"Mom said that she hired a bodyguard and he looking after me from afar then why didn't he helped me when that hacker tried to enter my house that day?" you gawked at your mirror and questioned yourself.

"WAIT!!! What if he is the bodyguard?? I mean it makes sense. He followed me around and even knew my address also my college and that day he could have kidnapped me but he didn't." you were into your thoughts.

On the other hand.

"Centre I couldn't find him. That aura just disappeared. I think I have to get a closer look at those three. It was that boy. I even went to the college and stalked him but it wasn't there." Star/ Seongwha communicated with the centre also the professor Kim of their college.

"Maybe he knows some hiding techniques. We have to wait and see. We can't fail this mission. Chief will be very mad at us." Centre said and Star looked disappointed with himself.  

"I don't care who it is. I just have to kill it right? Let me just find it. I don't care even if I have to wait for 1000 years I will just go for the kill." Star said and Centre/ Hongjoong looked at him with sadness on his face.

He knew something which made Star this aggressive that he doesn't even care about anything.

"Are you sure? Do you think your mom would like it? She would never." Centre said which made Star angrier.

"She fucking abandoned me. Do I seem to care?" Star yelled.

"Yes! Yea you seem to care. Probably a lot." Centre didn't hesitate to answer.

"Leave me alone," Star yelled.

"This is not a solution Star!" Centre said.

"It is for me." Star became so heartless that he didn't know what he was saying.

"This will not bring you any happiness," Centre replied.

"I took this mission because I am willing to kill a human. Nothing is stopping me. There is nothing that can stop me now. Star replied.

"Love can," Centre said and looked at the night sky in front of him.

(I hope you guys like this part. I know it was a little short but trust me soon the fun part will be here. )