Part 17

"you" he pointed at you.

The sudden wave of sadness hits you shattering your heart into pieces.

You just stood there like an idiot.

"I should have killed you and taken my revenge. But seeing your pitiful condition I couldn't," he said.

"Then why did you save me?" you asked him crying.

"I don't know," he replied.

"Then all the care and everything including spending time with me were all fake?" You asked knowing the answer.

"Yeah it was all fake," he replied like a cold freak even knowing that deep down that it wasn't fake.

His words were stinging you like someone had put a knife straight towards your heart.

You didn't expect this. You were so happy to see him again.

"But it wasn't for me. It wasn't fake for me. I felt genuinely happy seeing you happy. I enjoyed the time I spent with you. I was happy." You said with a broken voice.

"It's your fault to think that way," he said.

"Yeah..." you were speechless.

"You would never understand me Y/n," he said.

"How would I understand you when you don't know what you want or doesn't even understand yourself. Maybe I would not understand your situation but just like you, I have lost my parents. They were killed. But I am not saying that we share the same time of pain." You shouted.

"Let me kill you. You don't even deserve to be alive anyway." He said which hurt you and made you feel like a burden to him.

"So you will decide whether I should be allowed to live or not huh? Don't you feel even a little guilty for making me feel this way?" you asked in shock.

"No because I am not a human unlike you," he replied.

"Then what about the emotions you felt that turned you into a monster? Your heart is weak and so you are," you said pointing at his heart.

"You don't have to worry about it. And I am giving you a month to live. After that I will kill you." he replied.

"Why? Just kill me already. You killed me now or after a month it doesn't matter. Just do it." you shouted at him.

Without saying anything he left you there in that condition.

"a monster." saying that you break down into tears.

you threw everything in front of you. Then saw the picture of your parents.

"Mom, dad don't I deserve to be loved?" you asked.

Next morning

You woke up with sore eyes and throat because of all the crying you did last night.

You checked your phone for the time but saw a notification from Soobin.

You opened the text and started to text him.

You checked the time and it was already 11 in the morning

You got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After that, you just waited for him. You didn't have an appetite so you didn't eat anything.

After an hour Soobin arrived.

"Y/n it's for you." he handed you some food he brought from his hometown.

"Thanks," you said.

"Also I have planned a trip for us next month. You always wanted to enjoy some time on the beach right? I will take you there." he said and you weakly smiled remembering that you only have a month left.

"Is everything okay? You look very pale," he asked as he was worried seeing dry replies from you.

"Yeah," you said.

"Y/n you are hiding something from me. Tell me what's wrong," he asked.

"I told you nothing is wrong," you shouted and break down into tears.

Seeing you like that he hugged you. "It's okay," he said.

you kept crying and crying.

Thinking about how pitiful your life was and the words he said to you was killing you inside.

After a while, you stopped crying.

"Are you okay?" Soobin asked and you nodded.

"I am sorry," you said.

"You don't have to be sorry. You didn't do anything to apologise." he comforted you.

"So if you are comfortable will you tell me what happened?" he asked gently.

"Soobin I don't think I will be able to go the beach with you," you said making him confused.

"So that's why you cried?" he asked confused.

"I only have a month left to live," you replied making him twitch.

"What do you mean by having only a month left?" he asked.

You told him everything about what's happening or what happened while he wasn't here.

"Now I understand why that punk told me to protect Y/n."

"Huh?" you asked.

"Nothing. You stay here. I will be back." Soobin went out.

"Where are you going Soobin?" you asked but he already left.

"Y/n you don't know but that punk doesn't hate you. He cares for you which is saddening me because you would never know that I love you. I will have to talk to him." he said to himself.

Soobin didn't have to go in search of Seonghwa. He was already in front of him.

"Ya!" he threw a punch at Seonghwa.