part 15

You woke up and check the time "9:20 AM". You stretched your arms and suddenly a wave of flashbacks struck you.

You remember that you were on the terrace. "how did I end up in my room? Or it was a dream?" You questioned yourself.

You were confused when you saw a note on the table.

"Don't drink too much if you can't handle yourself. - Your bodyguard "

"What the fuck!" you shouted.

You couldn't believe it. You were shocked.

"Omg is he back? But... they will kill him." your facial expression changed when you realised.

So you decided to keep it a secret from people out there so that he can not have to suffer.

Just like that a week passed. You did everything to avoid them including him.

Because you knew that if he was going to hang out with you then they will catch him and kill him just like they said.

You had a job interview today.

Drizzling the droplets of perfume onto you, wearing the watch gifted by your parents with a simple shirt and black pants you went out.

Practising your vocabulary and how you will answer the questions you will be asked, you bumped into someone.

You looked up and saw Star.

"What are you doing here?" you asked looking here and there, making sure none of them was here.

"To meet you," he replied.

"Why?" you asked.

"What why? Can't I meet you?" he asked.

"No!" you shouted.

"Huh?" he asked, surprised.

"I mean you know that people from your planet are searching for you don't you?" you said.

"You don't have to worry about it." He laughed.

"Are you serious? you are laughing? I can't with you. Well, I don't have time to talk to you about it. I have a job interview." You start walking.

"Wait!" he said.

"What?" you asked.

"Good luck!" he patted your head.

He didn't know that these little gestures could give you butterflies.

Without thanking him you started to saunter when he stopped you again by pulling your hands.

"What now?" you asked again.

"Give me your keys," he asked.

"What?" you asked him making sure you didn't mishear him.

"What do you mean by what? I need a place to sleep and hide. If it's your house they dare to come here as they would be following you." he replied.

"No," you said and left looking at the time. you hurried up so that you don't be late.

But little did you know he had already taken the keys from you.

Thank God you didn't miss the bus. You took the bus and finally reached the place.

You gave the interview and was going back when you saw Prof Kim and Sound.

You were avoiding them for a week but here they are. They saw you.

And now you can't avoid them as they were coming towards you.

"Hey! How are you?" Sound asked.