Part 3

"Found you," he said.

"What?" you took a few steps back.

"You!" he pointed out at you.

You were about to run away when he holds your hand. You stare at him and his features.
His unfathomable, golden-brown eyes contrasted exceptionally with his light-toned face also you could see a hint of pain in his sparkling eyes.

"Where is it?" he asked breaking the silence.

"Pardon?" you didn't get what he was asking for.

"My bracelet," he asked.

"What bracelet?" you still didn't get it.

"Didn't that kid gave you back there?" he asked.

"Huh? OH YEAH!" you remember it.

"Give it to me," he asked.

"Oh wait. Let me bring it." you rush into your room to get that bracelet.

"Here you go." you gave it to him.

He just took it and didn't even thank you. You were a little shocked at how he acted. "Shouldn't you be thanking me?" you asked.

"Thanks?" he said and was going back when you stopped him.

He looked back annoyingly. "Didn't I thank you enough?"

"How did you do that earlier to my phone?" you asked willingly to know.

"What do you think?" he smirked.

"Oh I think I know what you are," you said.

"I think I will have to erase her memory." "yes what?" he asked.

"A hacker? I mean you even knew my home. I bet you detected me through my phone. How did you do that?" you asked excited to learn about hacking.

"Arent you a little too comfortable with a stranger?" he weakly smiled at you.

"Oh right," you said and smiled and went inside your room.

"Are humans this dumb?" He said before leaving.

"Wow, Y/n are you dumb? You were 1 succeeding away from getting kidnapped. How could you be so comfortable with a stranger? This doesn't work with anyone." you yelled at yourself.

Next day

You didn't have college today so you decided to hang out with your friends.

You got ready and went to a mall with them. You finally reached your destination. And went out from the cab and paid him. And thanking him you went inside the mall.

There you saw Soobin and Mina waving at you.
"Y/n" they shouted and you went towards them.

"I thought you wouldn't come," Mina said.

"Why wouldn't she? It's not like she is busy dating someone." Soobin said.

"Oh really? Then how about you date me?" you said jokingly not knowing that this could affect him in a good way.

"Wh-haat? Why would I date you?" Soobin stuttered.

Mina noticed Soobin blushed. "Ahem ahem let's watch a movie or something." she teased him without you knowing about it. Dumb y/n.

"Centre  I sensed something here. I think he is here." Star / Seongwha said through their communication device.

Guess what Seongwha was in the same mall as you guys. He sensed the person whom he has to kill. He can see the aura of the person whom he has to kill, it's purple the colour of the aura.

He ran towards people making his way following the purple light. He saw some people far away in the crowd. He makes his way and grabbed the boy but soon the aura disappeared.

"Excuse me? What is wrong with you?" Soobin asked angrily.

"Oh it's you Mr hacker." you pointed out at him.

"Y/n you know him?" Soobin asked.

"He is quite handsome." Mina couldn't believe her eyes. It was like she saw an angel.

"Yeah I just met him yesterday," you said.

"A weirdo," Soobin said and He scanned Soobin from head to toe and leaving them without a word.

"How do you find weirdos like that?" Soobin complained.

"I don't know " you smiled weakly.

After spending the whole day with your friends you decided to go back to your apartment. You booked a cab and went there.

You were about to unlock your door when suddenly a man appeared in front. "Oh you scared the shit out of me," you said.

"I will stay with you," he said.

flashback

"Centre I think I found him. I believe that it's the boy I met but I am not sure as I couldn't saw the thing before it was gone. I need to find the purple light." Star announced it to Centre by their secret device, bracelet.

"Try to be as close as you can with them. You said you met that girl before then why don't you try to stay near her. Maybe we can get some information from her." Centre said.

"I wish I could kill and get back soon. I barely know anything here." Star gasped.

End of flashback.

"Who allowed you?" you couldn't believe how stupid that man is to say that.

"Don't you understand what I am?" He smirked.

"I know you are a hacker," you said.

"What?" he laughed.

"So before you spit out any stupid things get out of here or else I will call the cops." you tried to threaten him.

"Are you serious?!? he said.

"Yes, I was never more serious than this," you replied.

"Then go ahead," he said with a weird smile on his face.

"I am calling." you tried to call them when the phone was in the sky. it looks like he was controlling it.

"Ya! SOMEONE HELP ME." you keep shouting so that at least someone could help you. You didn't know him, he was a stranger to you.

"I won't hurt you so please calm down." He said.

"Star what are you doing? You don't do this here. You are scaring her." Centre/ Hongjoong said from the other side, from the device they were talking. 

"I don't know what to do exactly." Seongwha panicked.

You were very confused. He was talking with someone but there was no device anything to be seen. You thought this was the perfect time to get inside and lock yourself so you ran and got inside and locked the door.

"A bad kidnapper," you mumbled.

After a while, you realise that you left your phone outside so there was no option you could contact anyone.

"I think I have to hire a bodyguard or something." You said chucking the water down.

After a while, you realise that you have to work on your assignments and for that, you need your phone. Of course, college is more important than her life, stupid Y/n.

You tried to take a peek from the window and saw no one was there just your phone laying down there. "Maybe he left?" So you decided to grab the phone laying down there.

Yes, the dumb Y/n is going inside the lion's den to become his prey:)

(How, are you guys doing? I hope you are liking the story so far. 😂)