part 7

Finally a weekend for you. So you thought to go outside and enjoy yourself. Soobin and Mina both went to their hometowns. So you were practically alone and bored today.

Until you remember you have a bodyguard. You decided to call him to hang out. He agreed.

On the other side

"Do I really have to hang out with her?" Star/ Seongwha asked centre ( Hongjoong)

"Yup. You may get more information about the Soobin guy." Centre replied.

"I really want to kill him and go back. I have nothing here to worry about." Star said.

"Have patience buddy." Centre said.

"No, I don't know why are we waiting for so long. Can't we just do it right now? I am out of patience." Star seemed annoyed.

"If you are stupid enough then sure go ahead and kill that boy. We don't have enough evidence that he is the one." Centre asserted.

"Okay then see you." Star sighed and went to your house.

Back to the present.

You got ready was waiting for him to arrive. After a while, you finally saw him calling you to come down as he was waiting for you.

You finally came out and saw him. He was wearing a black hoodie with blue joggers. It was fun for you as you were wearing a black hoodie too with shorts.

"Looks like we both decided to wear something comfortable," you said looking at him and he just gave you a pale smile.

"So let's go." he asserted.

"So how about we visit a place with natural things. Like how about the going to somewhat place with hills and a good view like Bukhansan National Park?" you asked.

"I am fine with anything." he said.

"Okay then. Let's go there." you said.

You guys finally reached Bukhansan National Park.

Thank God there were not so many people out there so you guys enjoy everything at peace.

"It's so beautiful right?" You said and he agreed.

"Come on you don't have to act like a bodyguard today. Let's enjoy it as friends?" you said.

"Okay." He again gave you a pale smile.

You grabbed his hand and took him to the side with the good view so that he can enjoy it. You could clearly tell that he didn't have any experience in South Korea when you had more experience there as a foreigner.

It was almost 8:00 PM. You finally saw him enjoy things and smile sometimes. Not his pale and weak smiles but the luminous smiles. He was genuinely smiling. 

"Let's grab something to eat?" You guys bought some tteokbokki and sat down eating it while watching the beautiful night view.

"Arent you curious about me?" He asked you.

"I am but I can tell that you are not comfortable with answering them so I won't bother asking you." You said and smiled. His eyes landed on your smile and he looked at your eyes which was sparkling with pureness.

You were enjoying yourself with him even though he barely showed any emotions.

"You wait here. I will buy some water bottles." you stood up from your position and went to the stall to buy some water.

"Star what is wrong with you? You can't be good to them. They are your enemies. They took your mom from you." He kept reminding this to himself.

"Y/n has a bright smile like your mom." Centre said.

"What are you doing here?" Star asked him.

"Um nothing. Probably Stargazing." He said.

"Tell me. Is something wrong?" Star said to him.

"With whom me?" centre replied.

"Yeah. I mean you could have some bad days too." Star said.

"No. I really forget that you have a caring side of yours. Everyone remembers sees as the cold dude." Centre replied and he just smiled at him.

"Things turn us into monsters Centre." He said.

"Yeah yeah. Why don't you go look for your date? As I found this. It's her phone, right?"

"And where exactly you found It?" He stopped him by going infront of him so that centre could answer.

"Is taken by some 5 mens. XYZ city. You will found them there." Centre spoke.

"I can't believe that i have to go and get her." He said before disappearing into thin air.