CHAPTER 7 >> [Learn By Mistake]

Start from the beginning

Mitsuki were shock and look at Riku.

"How long you has been there? Did you heard everything?"Mitsuki ask.

"Well, Mitsuki,all of us..i mean..all normsl people make mistake and no one can't deny it.I know we want to be perfect..but learn by mistake are leading us to the perfection.Honestly i still lack in something like dance and getting into the sync.. Sometime i having a hard time to sing while dance because i has weak stamina.but i wanna try harder and more harder than anyone else to be usefull for this member...sometime i get jealous and envy you guys so much for having a good body and thinking at my self that I was still not enough comparing with you guys.But,i am very lucky yo have energetic person like you Mitsuki..you might not see your own talent but..your talent are giving people strength with your aura of passionate.I really believe that we would reach out dream together."said Riku with a smile.

Mitsuki feeling moving and everything what Riku say is open his heart snd eyes.He realize about blaming Nagi was blaming his own self.

Riku start to feel his chest get tight and wheezing but he tried his best not to show in front of Mitsuki.

"This is not the right timing..maybe i been to long at outside..and it's almost middle night.."said Riku in his mind.He hold his chest and try to catching his breathe even he was gapsing for the more air.

"Thanks for everything Riku.Now i know, there's so many things that i did wrong.."said Mitsuki.When he look at Riku.He notice that Riku being so pale and his lips are blue.

"Riku?..are you oka-",in the same time,Yamato and the other are coming too.Iori quickly hug Mitsuki.

"Iori,i am fine.."said Mitsuki.

"I'm glad that you are fine Mitsuki-kun..we searching you almost 4 hour more.."said Sougo.

"..i am very sorry..and Nagi..i am-"

"There's no need to apologize Mitsuki.All of us always made mistake..and that mistake will growing us more stronger."said Nagi while hug Mitsuki.

Everyone were busy talking with Mitsuki and heading back to the dorm without knowing that Riku finally coughing so hard and breathing so fast.He got attack.

Yamato quickly call Tsumugi and tell that Riku's are having rare attack.Not the same like before.

________________

Iori's room.

Iori still curious about something.He notice that Riku and Yamato didn't get home together yesterday.

"Nikkaido-san and Nanase-san haven't back home yet..i wonder what did he hide right now?.."said Iori alone in his room.

________________
At the hospital,

"Nee Kotone,this is the only we need for Kazu-niisan's report.."said Ezume Etsu.

Kotone nodded and bowing at the nurse.

"Thanks for your cooperation.."said Koshiro Kotone.

Kotone and Etsu heading to the car park and suddenly Kotone saw Riku.She try to focus on him but someone bothering his sight.

"Maybe just part of my dream"said Kotone and focus on his way.

____________________
"Riku-kun, doctor say,you have to stay 2 night, you almost put yourself in dangerous again.."said Tsumugi.

"But other member will found out..i can just rest at my room."said Riku as he refuse it to stay.

"Riku,no one can watch you when you staying at your room.You won't be get enough rest if you at your room.We can cover for you then "said Yamato.