𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑻𝒆𝒏

Začať od začiatku

They've been trying to make some compromises with the other gang, yet whenever they seemed like they were taking some steps forward all that work quickly vanished due to disagreements or a death caused by the other gang.

"Why you cryin' lil folks?" Von asked softly, raising Kentrell's head up with his finger gazing into his eyes.

Kentrell tried to respond to the man in front of him but his own voice was too weak to say anything. All he did was rest his head on Von's chest.

Von didn't mind Kentrell not answering him, he could wait for the smaller, he could be patient for Kentrell.

"You too beautiful to be cryin' like dis baby." Von spoke again, making Kentrell feel weak in his knees. He missed him so much, his voice, touch, and love Von would give him.

Kentrell raised his head to look at Von, admiring the face he loved so much, but it was soon short lived as his imagination stared to run wild again.

The image of what's happening outside, the thought of Durk or Von being down there badly injured or dead made him sick to his stomach. He wanted to protect them, stay by their side, in any losing or winning scenario he would be there for them.

"Folks breathe you startin' to panic again." Von's gentle spoken voice brought him back from his thoughts. Kentrell noticed his breathing was becoming rigid and laid his head back on Von's chest.

After a few moments of Von holding him and telling him sweet words, Kentrell eventually calmed down enough for him to speak.

"S-say take me back to yo cell slime." Kentrell's said his voice coming out shaky and raspy from all the crying.

"Sure folks, I gotcha'." Von answered back, intertwining Kentrell's hand, rubbing his thumb over Kentrell's soft skin to help soothe the man.

They both began to walk down the stairs since Kentrell went to the second floor to relax alone for a minute, just needing time to himself until all the shit from outside happened.

Von made sure to look around them, not wanting Kentrell to be seen with him because it would only put the smaller in danger.

Once he made sure he didn't see anyone he took Kentrell down the hallway toward A block cells.

As they entered the double doors to A block cells they, walked a bit further before going inside the cell, with Von closing the cell behind him.

Kentrell looked around the room, before his eyes landed on a blond who was leaning on the wall. He walked over to the man, who was too lost in his thoughts to even notice his presence.

Kentrell placed both of his hands on each side of the man's shoulder, making Durk eyes shift to him.

"Sup pa." Durk finally spoke after coming from his thoughts. Wrapping his arms around Kentrell's waist as he pulled him closer to his body.

It's been awhile since they were like this. Von and Durk were everywhere but their cell for good reason though. They finally get the chance to speak with the 4KT leader so they could put all this beef behind them.

That is if things go how they want it to. This has been on Kentrell's mind for the longest. If things turn left then there was no more trying to solve the problem.

Kentrell began to chew on his bottom lip nervously. He heard footsteps approach from behind him, his eyes were no longer on Durk's but instead his hands, that were repeatedly tapping on the blond's shoulder who didn't seem to mind.

"Do you wanna talk 'bout it now folks?" Von questioned the smaller, gently grabbing Kentrell, turning the male around to face him.

Durk walked over to stand beside Von, as he now looked at Kentrell who started to lean on the wall, watching as his gaze shift over from him to Von repeatedly.