chapter 53 Emma & Jimin

suga pov:

after the steamy heavenly moment, we collapse on the bed panting heavily.

"I Love you!"

I said with my heavy voice. she gets up and pecks my lips then rushes towards the washroom to shower.

"I should join too!"

y/n: NO! go to your room.

she Halts me before I get off. rolling my eye I start to collect my clothes to dress just then she pops her head out.

y/n: we need to save water... come before I change my mind.

she winks getting in. throwing the clothes away I ran in... never been this happy in my life.

---//---

Emma pov:

I'm not getting out of this room and there are two reasons for that. 1- BTS is around me, my sister moans tell me that. 2- I don't want to seem like a lost kid.

I wonder where Jimin is? he's not seeing my massage maybe he didn't come yet. since he got my number we've been talking we are very great friends now.

I pass the phrase "ohh my god jimin my bias is talking with me" because now I know him he's a cutie, lovely and same as a normal human but more hardworking.

I won't say I don't like him! but I make boundaries my own to not disappoint myself with my expectations what if he thinks of me as a friend which I am but.... fuck it's so complicated.

I scroll through my phone with the hope to get his massage then suddenly my door opens... didn't I lock it? I was laying before but quickly get up.

it's jungkook.... ohh My gadd!! it's jeon Jungkook!! the golden maknea!! say something Emma don't make this awkward.

Jungkook scratch his nape confused after seeing me.

Jungkook: it's not noona's room? and you....??

"umm.. ahem!! actually, I'm her sister she's in another room... but I don't think you go in there it's not a good time maybe!"

how can I say him his noona who is my sister too!! is getting pleasure. and thank God he Strom in this room if he opened that one... a new trauma he had now.

his eye brighten hearing me as he claps once and points at me.

Jungkook: ohh so you are Emma! the one who talks to Jiminshii!

before I respond another figure enter and checks me out with an 'ooo' face. the fuck KiM TaEHyUng!! sdkdkdhsk I'm gonna die if I keep seeing them one by one!!

both waiting for me to answer. I force a smile to hide my nervous ass.

"yeahh you got me! I'm that Emma... nice to meet you BTW!"

that made them realize the greetings they forgot. they simultaneously came closer to me with their hand extended.

finally, I know the reason why God gave us two hands

"I'm jungkook!"

"I'm taehyung!"

they both said and shake their hands with mine. left one taehyung, right one jungkook if I'm this awkward in front of them what I'm gonna do with Jimin??