chapter 23 birthday

Everything is pitch black, couldn't see a thing, so you reached over and flipped the light switch, the second it happen a hand touched your shoulders.

you quickly bent down pulled their legs through yours and then got on top of them pinning them to the ground getting ready to punch them until you realized it's Sammy.

Then everyone popped out and yelled in surprise, poor Sammy had a look of shock on his face. Pretty amusing he looked more surprised than you.

Suga who's not even entered properly had a gasping and startled eye staring, Sammy.

It took a little time for you to register what is happening, pink & white balloons on the floor, shiny string on walls with a happy birthday banner, cake on Jimin's hand with 5,6 lighting candles, your parents on a video call in jin's hand.

the surprise was for all I guess. you glance at Sammy who's groaning in back pain, taking back your hands you back off.

Jungkook rushes and helps him to sit on the bed.

Y/n: i'm so-so-so-sorry Sammy, is it painful??

thankfully you didn't break his bones, so he's not in the pain just your weight on him made him groan. You feel lighthearted knowing he is fine then you turn to everyone!

Jimin glance at each, holding the cake tightly, and said with an undying laugh.

Jimin: should we start again then??

Everyone: happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear y/n, happy birthday to you *claps*
*a lot of claps*

As jimin walks to you with the cake, your eyes get watery thinking how much they did for a girl they barely know.

Jin stroked his thumb on your corner eyes softly.

Jin: your parents are on call, let cut the cake.

You nod to him giggling, join your hands with a close eye, make a wish and blow all the candles at once. You cut a cake as everyone claps!! Then You take the phone to thank your parents first.

Parents: happy birthday our daughter, are you enjoying it!?

Suga standing in a distinct just admiring the scenario and wishing if he didn't spoil your day last night!!

Y/n: thank you, mom dad, for all this, you didn't wish me at night, I thought you forget about my bday!! :(

Mom: I wanted to, but your dad halted me to surprise you like this, ( says loudly so Sammy can hear) you ok son?? and sorry for what my daughter did!!

He came closer to the phone.

Sammy: no Auntie don't worry I'm all okay, she's a Little heavy though hehe..!!

You hit your elbow at him on which he howls and everyone laughs.

Y/n: where is hazel (sister)??

Dad: she's in college, you celebrate your day and ask me if you need anything!!

Y/n: of course, okay bye, tell her to call me when she's back!!