chapter 16 date..?

Present time 8 am (5th day)

A/n pov:

You recall everything how you portray him as your boyfriend, how you whimper when he tried to leave, how you kissed him, how you played hide and seek, and how you cuddle him the whole night.

You grab a pillow and hide your face in embarrassment.

He also remembers his crazy emotions. But you don't know that, so he acts like prey.

Suga: now you know why I'm here??

Y/n: y-yess, look thanks for what you said and did in front of John, and sorry for what I did after that.

suga: I should go before others get up.

As he starts to walk you halt him.

y/n: suga!!! you won't tell anyone about that right???

he was not going to say that but something came up to his mind and he just went...

suga: I have to say them when they ask me where I was the whole night!!

y/n: don't say them, please.

you don't want them to think that you are some girl who takes advantage of being drunk.

Y/n: I'll do anything you want me to do!!

Suga: anything??? (smirked)

Y/n: yess, just don't tell them anyhow.

without hesitation, he walks to you and leans to your ears, and mumbled something you yell.

Y/n: what??? you want me to do that??

Suga: why don't want to??

Y/n: I can do that but what if he takes that differently??

Suga: just do what I said if you want me to keep your secret!!! Bye.

He walks out of your room, You feel awful. You talk to yourself.

"I was drunk but that doesn't change the fact that we kiss last night, fine!! I kissed him... How can he ask me to do this so easily? I just started to like him!! Is he a robot? Don't he feel anything? Whom am I kidding if he had, he would have kissed me back!"

Suga is pleased that Jin is still sleeping, he sneaks into his place slowly to sleep where he should be!

After 2 hours.

You decided to forget about suga and whatever happens between you, your emotions just making things complicated, he is not interested in you.

So you'll do what he asked for and stay away from him.

Even if you start to like him more!!

You take shower, order breakfast, and are ready to go out.!

All were sleeping cause they don't have practice today. You wake them up so that you all can go out and you can do what suga said to you!!

Jungkook and jimin are always the first to get ready.