chapter 50 cooking technology

disguising him is like the biggest task in the world. like why I'm even bothering to take him out ARMY are so sharp eyes they will catch him even in a glimpse.

I can't take back he's happy and excited... why this lazy ass is excited today. I provide him mask, glasses, cap, scarf. I hope he won't suffocate with all these.

to not make him center or noticeable I have to go quiet place with fewer people... I know one place like that.

--//--

A/n pov:

"CHURCH?? seriously y/n??"

the reaction came from suga after knowing the destiny is the church. you couldn't think of any other silent and empty place... a place where adults come less.

you interlock suga's hands and went inside whereas he doesn't seem to like the idea but had to follow you.

"want to confess to god?"

you asked suga pointing towards father and he shook his head with a no.

"Why are you being this cultural and believer??"

he asked in a confusion of you coming to meet god. you sit on a seat facing towards Jesus and join your hand in front of him.

"Sometimes we need help to see the visible path and I need this time."

he sighs and decides to join you in praying. you both pray together!

"I'm thankful to you for giving me everything I have in my life, for sending this angel into my life. but I decided to be selfish now! I want him whole... so please let the world forget who he is. I'm tired of understanding others, tired of missing him... now I just want him for me and just me!"

you wished desperately.

"you of course know me so let's skip all that. I want to apologize to the unborn baby who is no more because of me. now I know why she's not her true self she must have hated me for all time but still I wish that I and y/n be together like before. I hate seeing her like this but I'm the reason for that too! please don't let her change."

suga wishes with his closed eyes. he opens his eyes and notices you staring at his face with a small smile. he wondered if you read his mind this time?

y/n: you look good... No! you look mine.

suga chuckle lightly and hold your hands. stroking your backhand with his thumb you both maintain a long silence with eye contact.

suga: please don't change y/n!

he mumbles to himself but the church is quite enough to let you hear that. you look at him and remember the Paris time when he couldn't leave you for a sec because of countable days when you didn't know a day like this will come.

"so... you wanna eat something?"

you asked to change the topic. leaving him is not an option, you want him for yourself and just for you even if that means he has to leave everything. you'll request him that too.

you take him to your regular cafe cause you know which spot is without cameras plus the employee are your friends too.

you both sit in a cafe after giving the order. he feels happy more than anything... you are with him, he can hold you... this makes him the luckiest person in the world.