chapter 14 same bed

preview < you needed a drink>

Next morning:

Y/n pov:

Why my head is so heavy?? I drink last night.?? What happened last night?? I better not did anything stupid last night!!

I forced myself to sit with a huge headache groan covering my face. Suddenly my legs feel something strange.

I see a figure covering a blanket, who is that?? Why is someone in my bed?? I slowly slide the bedsheet and discover.

I gasp stunned watching suga sleeping on my bed. I slapped myself to see if I'm hallucinating!!

I quickly check my body is naked or dressed? before I kick him out. I only remember going to the rooftop with alcohol. How did I come into my room?? And why he is here?? And I'm dressed means nothing happened between us!!!

Before I blast my mind with overthinking I wake suga up. Yeahh I heard a few curses from him, it's not easy to wake him up.

"What happened last night!!????"

Suga: mmh you don't remember??

He said rubbing his sleepy face.

"What don't remember?? What I did last night??"

Suga: you did a lot of things, where should I start with??

"Ohh, please don't scare me, just tell me now!!"

He sees me a wicked smirk, he knows I'm dying to know. I asked him dozens of times and he just makes expressions as he thinks of something and chuckles on his own.

Suga: last night was very chaotic for me!!

"Huhh CHAOTIC?? we clearly didn't have sex last night?? Don't terrify me"

I said loudly to stop him from making such expressions. He laughed

Suga: not sex, but I was your boyfriend last night!!

He said running his fingers in his hair.

"Okay enough with your fanfictions, not get out of my room!!"

Suga: you're the one who's begging me to stay last night"

After his statements, I try so hard to remember what exactly happened yesterday, but damn it I can't. Only he can remind that.

why I'm finding him so cute?? And Why I'm hoping whatever he saying should be real, yeah I must be out of my mind bcoz of this headache.!!

I held a deep breath and get off the bed and ran to open the door to kick him out, I was about to roll the doorknob suddenly... He came behind me and grab my hand and doorknob simultaneously.

I turn to ask him "why?" Leaning against the door.

Suga: shush!! Your breath stinks!

Wtf! does he have to embarrass me like this?. And if even if I'm stinking, why he's coming close to me?

He came a lot close to me, I pressed my lips to hold my breath so he won't complain again.

Suga: you can't just open the door like this!!!

He said and lightly glide his head towards the peephole by my side to see if anyone is outside. Maybe he saw someone outside.

I push him away and halt in front of the bed. I'll either remember everything or just forget about it.

I start talking to myself loudly.

"Okayy yesterday, I got msg from John!! Then I get upset after reading!! So I decided to drink, and I'm sure I went to the rooftop alone!!!"

Suga: then you and your boyfriend were faces timing!

I didn't mind him talking behind me, as soon he says I instantly remember the moment.

"Yess we were talking!!"

Suga: you were drunk talking to him and cursing him a lot!

I almost start to remember everything with closed eyes, but I didn't know it's just the tip of the iceberg.!!

"yess he was talking about I can't leave without him!"

Suga: there comes my entry!!

I got chills in my spines hearing his Whispers near my ear, he rests his chin on my shoulder and warped my waist from the back.

I feel like I'm getting Deja Vu!! He gradually runs his fingers from my right shoulder to hold my hand and lift it over my face.

Suga: I fixed your shaking phone to introduce myself to your rude boyfriend! Know what I introduced myself as??

He said as he slowly peck my neck.

I think I know what happened last night.