chapter 2 (rooms)

Y/N pov:

I took my luggage and take a cab to hotel where dad made a reservation for me.

"HOLYY SHITT..!! HOW DAD MADE THE RESERVATION HERE, THIS LOOKS SO EXPENSIVE" I internally yell with a gasp covering open mouth infront of hotel.

I show my reservation at check-in counter and notice a hotelier who's already welcoming me with a great smile.

"Ma'am, please come with me I'll take you with your luggage to your room" he said and lead the way.

I noticed he couldn't take off his eyes from me, some boys were waiting to check in but he's busy showing me my room.

He gave me the keys and put my luggage in room no. 401, I was about to close the door.

"My name is Sam if you need anything just call, I'll come to you," he said pointing toward the phone in the room near the bed.

"I will do that Thank you, " I said and locks the doors with a smile.

I saw my rooommmm...!!!!!

It's so fucking pretty I yell quietly and jump on the bed

It's so fucking pretty I yell quietly and jump on the bed...it so softttt I started to roll on the whole bed.

Everything is so perfect I won't waste any of my time, I will take bath and go to the nearest place for today it's still 2 clocks so I hurriedly took my outfit and off to shower...

--//--

(AFTER LANDING)

suga POV:

We see a man is standing with a banner named BTS, we follow him and sit in his van. Nobody knows where we going to stay. the company told us to follow the lead of that man.