chapter 1 beginning

Author pov:

"Don't talk to strangers, if anyone asks you to hang out with then or invite you for a drink... say no!! don't be over-friendly with anyone okay..??" Your parents state these protocols from home to now airport.

it's their first time to leave you alone for an alone trip to Paris as a birthday gift.

You are soon to be 22.

But trust me, you begged for this solo 2weeks trip for like 3 years. Now it's happening. And you are very excited.!!!

After a long goodbye, you finally go to check in.

"Don't forget to bring something for me" your sister Emma shrieked in the middle of the airport...

"I won't" you yelled back and when the time comes you get on the plane.

There are a lot of passengers. While finding your seat you even stumble upon a strange dude...he gave you a death glare with his mask on...

at last, you find your seat and start to take selfies...!!

You are always full of an excited person, friendly, carefree, straightforward, and very understanding person.

--//--

(A DAY BEFORE Y/N FLIGHT)

"Hyung can we take these clothes for good pics..?" Jungkook and Jimin started to jingle seokjin.

"Yess take whatever you want coz you all are going to carry your luggage on your own" seokjin replied with a savage glare to both.

They still pack everything they want.

"It'll be so great if we all 7 can go to Paris," jungkook utter with his sad emo tone.

"Yess I will miss namjoon hyung, hobi hyung, and taehyung" Jimin adds this with jungkook words.

"It's just a 15 days practice we'll be back in no time, and you know the others will be here busy right.? So don't worry we'll all go together at some other time."
Suga said while patting both of their shoulders.

They did their packing and came to the airport. namjoon, hosoek, and taehyung came to see off them.

All hugged each other reassuring them that they will learn their best and come back.

"I and suga will take care of maknae so don't worry you guys and stay healthy," seokjin told to other members at the airport. And they take their flight.

---//---

Suga pov:

I am kind of excited to go to Paris. It's been a year since we debuted, and we all have been very busy since then. I'll take this as a trip, I will relax, and learning from professionals is a lot of relaxation for me

I felt thirsty after a few hours of flight, so thought to ask the air hostess but more passengers were coming, I try to give them space to go but.......

Suddenly Someone pushed me with their shoulder I turn to see who pushed me so badly.!!!

Then I see a random girl who's maybe finding her seat.!! it was soo rude of her that she did not even apologize coz her push was hurtful.

She even saw me but didn't say anything. "Hmph, what a rude girl" I mumble to myself and sit in my place again.

That girl is in my left-hand row line seats but a few seats ahead of me, so I can see her taking selfies while the others were sleeping...

What a weirdo

--//--

"Suga Hyung wake up..!!! we are almost there you should get up" feeling an earthquake I open my eyes and watch Jungkook trying his best to wake me up.

Took me time to realize that everyone is about to exit. I immediately get up packing my PC and headphone.

"Why didn't you wake me up early," I asked wearing bag from my seat then my stare goes to the girl who pushed me last night.

I don't recall her face but because of the seat I know it was her. she is taking her jacket or something while fixing her hair but... she drops something from her neck.

As I walked forward from her seat to tell her, but she was already off the plane, so I stopped and picked up the chain. the other passengers start to push me so in hurry I put that necklace in my pocket.

with a thought that I'll give her at the airport.

But I couldn't find her...

_______________________

(A/N: heyyy this is neha, this is my first time writing a story before that there were all my fake seniors which I made while sleeping

(A/N: heyyy this is neha, this is my first time writing a story before that there were all my fake seniors which I made while sleeping... And I know It might be boring to read... I have no experience in writing but I will improve it little by little so if you read this I'll appreciate it if you stick around a little)

(A/N: next chapter will be better than this and one more thing I didn't say where
y/n is from so you guys can imagine Your own country 😚 thanks if you read this....stay tuned for the next chapter 💜)