chapter 18 as a friend

continue:

Jin: (Showing pics to others) look the place was very beautiful, it was crowded at the entrance but the land was very big so it's didn't feel like a throng.

Jimin: woow this drop looks so cool!!

Jungkook: continue, please!!!

Jin: So we get there, a lot of people notice us and said "you both look good together" my face gets pink as my cloth!!

All keep listening to jin.

Jin: we talk a lot about our family, friends, etc. And took a lot of pics, I was nervous at first cuz it was my first time being alone with her.

But as time moves on we get along very nicely. The more I talk to her, the more I feel she's not the one!!!

Suga raised his brows and inspect jin with a suspicious face. He said without thinking.

Suga: so why'd you kiss her earlier???

Jimin and jungkook: WHAT?? KISS!???

Both get alarmed over jin!

Jin: you saw that??

Suga: well you kiss her in the middle of the hallway, I could see that even if I was blind!!!

Jungkook: hyung that not logical!!!

Jimin: continue hyung!

Jin smirked seeing suga being all suspicious.

Jin: we take the exit after 2 hours, had ice cream!! We still had a lot left so we decided to go on a movie date. We take a taxi and reach the movie theater.

It was an actual date, but the whole time I feel like I'm with my friend, we didn't hold hands, didn't hug each other nothing was physical.

She forcefully takes tickets with her money, and I don't feel bad so she asks me to buy popcorn. So I did that. We saw 'mission impossible; rogue nation' that was available at that time.

We didn't talk that much during the movie, both were serious about it. And it was so worth it. When the movie ends we exit.

After that, we take a taxi to the hotel and all the way we only talk about the movie scene, we both love the starting plane scenes so much--

Suga: okay okay!!! No,w what happened after coming hotel.???

Jin: ahhh I forget to tell you!!! We almost get caught that we are BTS!

Jimin: what how???

Jin: we were walking and eating ice cream then, one girl show to Other "heyy it's jin right?" Y/n heard that but she walk ahead.

I was very surprised that people know us here. I stop to greet them, both were so happy, telling me how much they love our songs. Then they saw y/n a little ahead and she was waiting for me.

"you with your girlfriend??" They ask me, I said no she is my friend. Both were elder than me, one army patted my shoulder and said "we won't tell anyone... Enjoy!!!".

And they take my autograph in exchange for that lol..... I bye them and run to y/n. She asks me who they were.

I said "I do eat jin live stream, so they know me bcoz of that" she laughed but
Didn't get skeptical.

Jimin: thank God your live stream saved us today!!!

Jungkook: but I don't get it, why are we not telling her that we are BTS!!

Jimin: I want to tell her too!! But the company said not to let anyone know!!!

Suga broke his desperate soul and flare up on jin.

Suga: now can we talk about that kiss!??

Jin: ahhh right!! So we came to the hotel, things get a little awkward, she browsed words to speak so I said.

"I had a great date" she had a wondering face "but I think we can be very good friends in the future!!" She breathes out with ease.

"I was the one who asks you for a date, but It didn't feel like one... I was so scared to tell you this and if I disappoint you today I'm sorry!!!" She said

I clasp her shoulders and reply "you didn't disappoint me at all!" She smiles radiantly so I kiss her head like a good friend...... That's it!!!

Suga slowly nods and feels glad that it didn't work out!!

Jungkook: suga hyung you still have your chance!! don't worry!

jungkook hits suga's lap on which suga gave him an intense glare.

Suga: I don't need a chance, I came here to learn with you guys not to go on a date with her!!

Jimin: hyung he hurt his head this morning so he talking like this since morning, ignore him!!

Jimin begins to drag jungkook out of the room before he spills what they saw.

Jungkook: quick question jin hyung!!!

Jin: what!??

Jungkook: what was the flavor of ice cream and popcorn???

All slam their heads and chuckle at his question.

Jin: chocolate ice cream and caramel popcorn!!!

Jungkook: buy me tomorrow both hyung, I love you!! Bye!

Jimin: me too hyung!!

Both go to their room. Jin yawns and moves towards the phone to order food!!
He sees suga who laying and watching the ceiling with a deep thought!!!

Jin: why she likes you???

_______________________________________