chapter 28 i like you

next morning (9th day)

jin pov:

How can she be this strong, if I were her I would have slapped him a lot sooner. And why in a world he does that!?? here we are rooting for them and these Mf won't appreciate it!!

I see suga trying to wake up. I seriously want to punch him so hard but I control myself.

"We need to talk"

suga:my head is spinning very fast, let me get fresh first!!

I agreed and waited. he returned after getting showers etc. I'll just show him the right path he's doing some unnecessary sacrifice.

"If I, someday find a girl I love would you guys accept her!??"

Suga: what are you talking about? of course we'll accept her if you want to be with her!!

"So!!!! What made you think that we won't accept you and y/n?? Are you the leader?? Did any one of us say you can't date her!??"

He sits on the bed with a concentration and confused look.

"Yoongi!! You can't decide whether we like the idea of you dating her or not, you clearly love her, we'll be happy to see you happy!!"

Suga: B-but what if others found out, they'll create stuff about all of us!

"So you are gonna leave your happiness just so that others won't jeopardize our names? I don't want you to think this far we are here with you and let me guarantee you personally, if something happens I'll help you!!... Just don't lose someone you regret later."

He seems to be at ease and relief on his face arises. that's who he is!!  he always puts others first, but not in my watch!

Suga: I don't care about others, I just care about you guys. If you guys are okay with it I can't tell you how happy that made me!!

I pat his shoulder but he gave me a bro hug directly I gave back and ruffle his head with a chuckle... "What they'll do without me!??" I think of myself with pride.

"there's no practice today so go out with her and resolve everything. I wanted to kick your ass last night over the shit you said to her... but I let it side cause you were not in your sense."

he suddenly gasps covering his mouth as like he remember what he did and said last night.

suga: H-Hyung I messed up!!!

I hit his head "I don't know what she'll do, give your best and make it right!" I said went to get ready I'll take jungkook and jimin with me.

(A/n: he recall everything but not from where he asked you for help cause he reached the limit of his consciousness there)

--//--

suga pov:

I can't explain how happy am right now, I can be with her, I can hug her, kiss her, no more walk away, I'll tell her my feelings and how much she means to me.

I get ready early before others, her door was open so I walked in casually and sat on her bed. She notices me but didn't respond just standing in front of the mirror.