chapter 34 Eiffel tower

"I have something for you... but I didn't buy it, I found it!"

before you even choose your expression over the surprise, shock, or dumbfounded. he put something on your palm and closed your hand.

"don't open it until I say so!!"

he said and push you aside out of a sudden and went back to sleep coating the blanket above his head and leaving you stupified.

"can I open now!?"

you asked controlling your laugh over his shy behavior. you heard a little voice

"you can"

you exhale and curiously open your hand and found fold paper and you can feel something metal is inside. you excitingly unfold the paper wrap, after throwing the paper you discover a chain that you kind of guessed while opening.

but didn't Guess that, the neckline is somehow very familiar to you!!! you focus on the pendent and a surprised gasp covers your face.

suga who is still pretending to sleep waiting to hear your any kind of response.

"This is mine!!"

you somehow managed to speak in that surprised phase.

and the reply pissed you...

suga: yeahh now that I give you... so it's obviously yours!!

you pulled the whole blanket from him throwing away. leaving him startled you command him to sit.

"where did you find this?"

after being overcome from your scary inspection he utters...

suga: when we all were coming to P-Paris... I found this on plane-e!

you hit your head after realizing maybe that's where you lost yours. and after thinking the irony of him finding this made you smile.

suga: don't scare me like this! I didn't steal or something... I found it and it was too pretty to throw! you can throw if you don't want. I just couldn't find that rude girl to who's this belongs.

he said so you won't think he's a thief. you raise your hand in the air.

"This belongs to me!! I lost it and I was so trying to find it in my every bag but couldn't!"

you said and for a moment everything became quiet. suga took time to process his thoughts on how in the world this belongs to you... it was supposed to be the rude girl who bums--

he cover his open mouth in shock with his wide-open eyes when discover you were that rude girl!! and you dumbfounded watching him with your small brain.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My sugar love | MYGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें