chapter 15 last night flashback

(A/n: I'll write the flashback in suga pov bcoz he's the one who was in his sense and it's the moment when suga develops his feelings for her!! And in the previous chapter you know that y/n was sad she went on the rooftop to drink and face time john so I'll tell how suga came!! As you know this is a flashback so everything is in past tense and maybe this chapter became long....sorry)

Suga pov:

We all ordered dinner and eat after we came hotel all were very tired today from class so everyone went early to sleep early.

I couldn't sleep, I keep having random thoughts about this morning, I might have kissed her, what was I thinking. I won't repeat this. I get off the bed wore my slippers. jin hyung was in deep sleep.

So I went to the rooftop for fresh air, I saw her standing and face timing someone. She was stumbling trying to stand properly, I didn't know she was drunk. I stand away from minding my business.

I heard her saying the name John, she's talking to her boyfriend. I could hear everything. I was about to go back to give her privacy.

John: Okayy you're drunk means whatever I say, you won't remember.

I stop myself to hear Johns's words.

John: you can't live without me. Right??

Y/n: oohh you think that?

John: yess after what I did you still call me!!! You can't find anyone good as me!

Y/n: I called bcoz some a$$#o|e send me sorry msg!!

I laughed at how she cursed him!!

John: whatever, just admit that you can't find someone better than me!!

He's talking shit just bcoz she's drunk, I clench my fist tight in fierce.

John: tell me if you find someone good as me lol!!

Me: yess she found me!

I walk and back hug her and run my fingers on her arm and fix her unsteady hand to show that jerk myself.

John: who tf are you?? And why are you hugging her?!!

I smirked and said.

Me: I'm her boyfriend you bastard.!!

Y/n laughed when I cursed him and she agree that i'm her boyfriend.

John: heyy you don't take advantage of her just bcoz she's drunk.

Me: you are the one who was taking advantage, now listen carefully she doesn't need you so fuck off.

I kissed her neck to show him his place and cut the call. Then I move away from her, she grabbed my wrist and asked me.

Y/n: w-when we start-t-ted dating???
(Shutrring)

I gulped nervously and said It was an act then I take my hands away, why did this thing happen to me?? She can't stand properly, I like it or not I have to take her to her room!!!

she acts stubborn and childish when she's drunk, she thinks I'm her real boyfriend I literally had to drag her to her room like she's 6yrs old girl and I'm her mom.

I somehow maintain to take her room and put her on the bed.

Me: Okayy now you sleep, byee!!

I switch off the lights then I heard whimpering, I turn on and see her sobbing.

Me: what happens now!!

Y/n: you cheating on me! :(

Me: what no how I can cheat you??

Y/n: you going out to sleep with some other girl, leaving me alone here.

I slam my head. God, why I'm finding this cute?? why I'm here?? she's so melodrama!! what do I do now??

I sat on the bed beside her and wipe her nonexistent tears and told her I'll come back. She softly held my hand and place it on her cheeks. She's so warm I completely forget everything thing and caresses her cheeks, lips then I cupped her cheeks and said.

Me: wanna play a game??

She cutely like a baby agrees with excitement.

Me: if you sleep in 5 min I'll kiss you!!

Y/n: I don't need to do that for a kiss

She pulls my neck and kisses my lip passionately butterflies flying in my tummy. I close my eyes, it seems right but something inside me holding me back to kiss her I push her away lightly.

She saw me with a sad face. I regret doing what I did seeing her sad puppy face.

I change the topic.

Me: why don't we play hide and seek huh??

Yeahh I couldn't think of any games other than this!! I thought it'll be good she'll hide and I will go to my room.

Y/n: baby, I'm hiding in that cupboard and you go count to 100 Okie?? help me!

She was so cute and dumb, I picked her up and hide inside the cupboard upper shelf. "Why I didn't think that before now she'll fall asleep here and I can go back to my room"

That's what I thought, after that, I count and in 15 counts I run to my room, lock the door, and cautiously lay on the bed.
Thank God jin is still sleeping.

What if she falls out of the cupboard?? What if she finds it hard to breathe??
I know I didn't the cupboard is unlocked but still what if she's scare of the dark??? This reflection didn't let me sleep.

I pull my hair in frustration and slowly went out of the room. Okay if she's sleeping inside the cupboard, I'll just lift her and put her on the bed!!! And if she's not sleeping I'll be with her till she sleeps.

I teach myself out of the room and went in, I open the cupboard and saw her covering her face with her hands. I'm losing my peace now!! I might fall for her.

Y/n: ohh you find me, bae??

I pick her and take her to bed, for a second, I feel I'm her real boyfriend but im not!!! She won't leave my hand so I had to lay beside her.

she cuddles me softy then I covered her under my arms, I like how she squeezes to my t-shirt.I softly peck her head.
She won't remember anyhow! *__*

"Just until she sleeps!" I told myself but...

before her, I fell asleep like that!!