chapter 9 ferris wheels

Jin and you reach the ticket counter. you show the minimum price to jin, he eventually gave money for 4.

you take money from him and say you'll get tickets.

He stands out counting the rest money.

Jin: half is left, but if all are happy it's worth it.

You purchase 5 tickets.

Y/n: here take it.

Jin: why you giving me money... And this money is worth two tickets.

Y/n: yeah they didn't have a change, so I paid.

You try to lie so he won't feel uneasy.

Jin:take this cash then all settle.

Y/n: no it's yours I paid for Jimin and Jk.

Jin: why you do that, see I have money.

Y/n: jiiiinnnn chill don't feel indebted, what are friends for...!! treat me something nice later in the exchange then, now let's go..!!!

You grabbed his arm and ran to the others.

Jin: I'll make sure to pay you 10times in the future.

He said in his mind.

-//-

Jk: let's go on Ferris wheels who are coming with me???

Jimin: I'm scared of that ride, I won't go.

Y/n: Jimin you should go, don't waste jin money and enjoy.

Jimin: you're right....wait junkook I'm coming.!!!

Jin sees you with a smirk.

Both scream whenever their seats come down, Jimin looks scared but jk is busy making his vlog. You cheer them and turn to the other two.

Y/n: so who's going with me next ??

Both turn around watching different rides pretending they didn't hear anything.

Y/n: okay fine I'll go alone.

The ride ends, they get off, you ask again, jin pushed suga ahead.

Jin: he wants to go..!!

Suga turned to see jin with a dumbfounded face, "When did I say that Hyung?"

Jin gives a "just give her company" face to suga.

You pull Suga's sleeve and take him to ride and he helplessly walks behind you. Others left to look around.

You both settle beside each other and two 8, 9 years old siblings in front of you.

Suga: I'll let you hold my hand if you get scared.!!!

you gave him a weird glimpse.

in the half round, he oblivious grips your fingers. You didn't realize until he tight squeezed your hand. He is scared of the Ferris wheel yet he came.

You see his hand holding yours. You take your hand out from his, he's shut eyes out of fears just seek to hold something.

You're busy taking pics of the scenario, gets startled when he clutches your cardigan...you see his side face red. He's scared.

You lightly take his chin to turn his head and face you... Before you tell something he hides his face on your shoulder. You gasped.

Your wide eyes trying to process what's happening.

Your heart beats promptly when his hands leave the cardigan and slowly start to move on your waist under your cardigan and end up joining his both hands encircling your waist.

You swallowed air, forget to breathe... He's practically hugging you without knowing.

It took 2, 3 rounds for him to realize what he's doing.

After that, he rests his chin on your shoulder holds you tighter with closed eyes.

You try to move him little.

Suga: I'm sorry but stay like till this stop..!!

He Whispers near your ears.

(In mind)

Y/n: he is so so so cute.!!! Please God pause the time.!!!

Author: he's terrified don't get wrong...hehe.

Y/n: yes I know that author, let me adore this moment.

(End)

you pat on his back slowly to ensure him.

Your vision went to kids.

Kids: your boyfriend is so scared..hehe!!!

Both giggle covering their mouths.
You smile at their cute laughing faces.

You give them your phone and ask to take a pic in a mute voice.

They took lots of pics of you both.!

Ride ends. You shove suga away lightly.

Before you speak, he gets off rapidly.

You take kids with you and give them to their parents. you want to show the pics to suga, but you can't find anyone.

Suga pov:

I swear to God I would never go to that ride again... If I didn't hold her then I might have puked.

"Ohhh shitt she's already blackmailing me over park thing if she says this to all..what I'm gonna do..?"

Author: so why did you hug her.??, you could have just held her hands.!!!

You liked that right.!??

shut up author get out of my head..and yeah she was warm so I keep hugging her-- and it's even a hug okay?? I just warp her waist for a sec.

A/n pov:

You spot suga in a far...you ran to show the pic of you both from the ride.

Suga gets startled when someone slams his back. He turned and see you showing some photos.

He sees what he was afraid of and this time you even have pics.

He just doesn't want others to think that you and he has secrets which now jin suspected already.!

Suga: delete that now.!!

Y/n: why I like the pics.!

Suga: give me that, I'll delete myself.

He tries to snatch your phone. It's the first time he gets pissed at you so you run from him to save your phone.

He runs behind you.