chapter 11 secrets?

The doctor gave you an injection, did dressing on the foot, and med and recommend the rest of a day.

You paid and both walked out. You can walk now slowly.

Suga: you heard what the doctor said??

Y/n: hmm!! I don't want to rest. I have my days counted here. I'll eat the medicine and will be fine.

Suga: don't be amateur, you were lucky I was there when you fall.
I might not be next time.!!!

Y/n: you are right tough!! Whenever I get hurt or cry, you were there with me. But I feel like you'll be there next time too!!

Suga: you think I'm that free that I'll help you every time??

Y/n:  Yesss!!! Cause I don't think you are some celebrity or something!! so You'll be free.

Your reply and walk to find a taxi.

He smirks and chuckles. controls his little laugh and starts to walk behind you.

He speaks himself

"You are beautiful and dumb"

Both return to amusement. You both were out for a half-hour.

Suga sees jin 3 missed calls on his phone. He scratches his head in frustration about what to do.

Suga: what should we say to them??

You see him all worried.

Y/n: I think---

Jungkook: SUGA HYUNG, NOONA.!!!

You turned to the voices and see 3j waving and running towards you both.

And in a blink of an eye, all is in front of you.

Jimin: we all were finding you both!!!

Jin: where were you both???

You both see each other faces to think of a response.

Y/n: Ummm.......

Suga: we also were searching for you guys!!

Jin: oooh is that so???

"Did he just lie to me? Or did I see it wrong earlier?"  Jin thinks seeing the ground after hearing suga. His eye went to your foot... The bandage is visible on the ankle.

"So maybe suga take her on back to help her... Yeahh that might happen. But why lying??"

"Maybe I'm just overthinking"

He zones out from his thought and sees everyone walking.

You all go to different rides, play every game, whenever anyone gets embarrassed over something everybody laughs. You all get along with each other so well as you have all known each other for years.

Nobody can tell that you just met them they make you feel so close and comfortable and you make them feel so happy.

Everyone has so precious smile and laugh you just can't take your eyes off from them. And the one who smiles rarely but fullest with a gummy smile is impossible to miss that.

Like this, your day went the happiest day in Paris till now. After sunset, everyone takes the bus and off to the hotel.

You all enter in hotel Sammy (the hotelier)  greets all he has a kind of sad face seeing you with 4 boys you didn't care about that just walk with them.

All stand to their doors silently except suga he just went in.

Y/n: today was the best day I had in Paris

Jimin: right I had so much fun.!!

Jin: yess I have to admit that too.

Jungkook: me too noona, I record so many videos too.

Y/n: you should go inside, you'll have to wake up early for work right???

3j: yes yes, so bye goodnight!!

You goodnight them and go in.

--//--

suga pov:

I was lying On the bed and jin hyung sitting at his bedside counting the money after dinner.

Me: so how much do we have??

Jin: We have sufficiently for here!

Me: ohh that's good.

Jin: yeahh thanks to y/n she paid for Jimin and jungkook.

Me: WHAT??? Why does She pay?

I feel shock-like why she didn't tell me that, she was with me the whole time!!

Jin: she said what are friends for!! But don't you think she's beautiful!??

did my hyung just find his love at first sight?? Is that why he was ready to hang out with her?? Yess she's beautiful who won't fall for her? Wait what did I just say!!? except me lol!!! After all my random thoughts I ask hyung!

Me: so you like her??

Jin: I'm not sure! But when she took my arms to walk after taking tickets. It was impossible to stop blushing.

Suga: you should confess when you're confident!!

Why I feel uneasy to say that, whatever I'll avoid her at any cost.

We both lay to sleep but I seem to forget something, I concentrate a lot to remember what I'm missing.

"Ohh the photos" I recalled and finds very annoyed frustrated. "Damn it!! I'll delete that tomorrow for sure" 

A/n pov:

And on the other side, you zoom the photo to see him "I wish he was on my right shoulder so I could get his face also" but you are still confused why he was so mad at you.