Chapter 40: Center Stage

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Well duh. I am nothing and everything. I can have as many of me as I want. Though for you. I wouldn't recommend it. You definitely can't handle it."

Gluttony: "Neither can you."

          He was flexing my arms and wiggling my fingers. Pride looked at me, scoffing.

Pride: "Anything you can do. I can do better."

          They closed their eyes and tensed up. Their body shook until they split into three separate bodies. They all instantly fell to their knees and grabbed their head. I started to laugh as they screamed.

(Y/N): "I tried warning you, worm. But nooo, you had to just go and be stupid."

           I continued to chuckle as they had trouble getting back into one body.

(Y/N): "You see, it's one thing to split the soul or the body. But the consciousness. It is a single thing. Only gems have the consciousness that can adapt to a split. Take White diamond for example. While she doesn't split herself, she does extend herself. But you, your feeling a splitting feeling as your consciousness rips itself to shreds trying to pick a spot, a body, a sound, a feeling, which knee is the left one? Which mouth is yours? Which brain, is the right one?"

          As Gluttony was going to start talking, I brought him back into myself and walked to the center Pride. I looked down at them and shook my head.

(Y/N): "Maybe THIS will help you decide."

          I kicked them in the gut causing all of them to grab their stomach, but only one to fall back. Eventually they did slowly merge back together, and Pride sat there in pain and anger.

Pride: "You filthy trash. You are going to pay for that."

           I finally noticed my vision had practically become fully purple. And I started to laugh more.

(Y/N): "Oh am I? Isn't this exactly what you fucking wanted!? I am embracing my sins, Pride. And you just can't that I am, whether you like it or not, better than you. I mean, you couldn't even think to split your human side, and your sin side. And even know, you wouldn't dare do that because, that would just make you a sin, and a human. Pathetic, mortal, and weak. Like you used to be. And you just hate that, don't you?"

          They stood up and their left eye remained green, but their right eye turned red as the whites of both of their eyes turned purple with black veins.

Pride: "So, you are better than me huh? Ok, go ahead and copy me."

          I took out my karambit.

(Y/N): "No. I don't need to. I am going to beat you with this. This flimsy little knife, will be your downfall."

         They stood up and put up their fists.

Pride: "Oh so you need a weapon? Ha, you really are Pathetic!"

          Wrath put a hand on Prides shoulder, and was about to speak when Pride punched them back into a wall. They seemed knocked out in one attack.

(Y/N): "Let's be honest, most of that strength you used was mine. So I essentially just took out your friend there. You say I am pathetic for 'needing' a weapon, but you need me, to beat me. So, who's the real pathetic one. I just need a knife, and MY pride."

          They clenched their teether and ran forward. I lowered my body and let them punch me in the stomach. I slid back a bit, but stood right back up.

(Y/N): "Is that it? Wow, you're bark is worst than your bite. Maybe you need a lesson on how to use that strength."

          They stepped forward and got close to me. As they readied to punch me again, I quickly sliced their throat open, letting blood flow out. Their eyes returned to their normal white and purple color as they held their throat. I laughed and turned my back.

(Y/N): "Ha, pathetic. Anyone else wanna come try again? A rematch if you will? Come on, no one?"

          I looked around the room, but everyone looked unamused. I frowned and dissipated my knife.

(Y/N): "You're all no fun. I am going to go somewhere where I can find a real challenge."

          I disappeared and went to homeworld, where the only other powerhouses I know reside.

               ~~~ Pride POV ~~~

          As I got up, my throat fully healed, I rubbed my neck and sat on the throne.

Pride: "They're such a Fucking nuisance!"

Lust: "Welcome to the club."

Pride: "You did not just Dare, say that to me right now."

Greed: "I don't know why you did that. You know more than anyone that Pride, doesn't really work well with Pride. In fact, Wrath, Lust, and Sloth are the only ones that work well together, and Sloth is more neutral than anything."

Pride: "Oh trust me, I know what I am doing. This is just, an unfortunate side effect. But that should be over with soon. The Gluttony in them should consume the pride and get stronger."

Envy: "I don't know about that. They have the whole not needing to eat thing, and they are pretty prideful. I don't think you thought this all the way through."

Pride: "Well I guess we will just have to wait and see how wrong you are, huh?"

               ~~~ (Y/N) POV ~~~

        I appeared in front of White Diamond's room. I looked up at the doors and kicked them open.

(Y/N): "Oh honey! I'm home!"

          White turned around surprised and saw me.

White: "Oh (Y/N), it's been a while. What brought you here?"

(Y/N): "You, me, arena. Now."

          As White was about to say something, I disappeared and reappeared in the arena. Waiting for a moment before a saw Yellow come out.

Yellow: "(Y/N), what has gotten-"

(Y/N): "Yellow? Not what I was expecting, but you'll do. Just never took White for the cowardice type."

          As Yellow looked down at me confused I got my fists up and got jumpy on my toes. I took a few practice jabs in front of me.

Yellow: "(Y/N), we are not going to fight until you-"

(Y/N): "Oh? What's wrong? Got cold feet? Trying your best impersonation of a chicken? Feeling under the whether? How about you toughen up and rough it up?"

          I continued to jump and jab, switching which foot was my leading side. Yellow looked down at me and gasped.

Yellow: "(Y/N)! Your eyes, they-"

(Y/N): "Not the thing to be focusing on Buzzer. You need to be watching these fists, lest you catch them."

          Yellow turned around with a face of concern, starting to walk out to see Blue.

(Y/N): "Rule one, never turn your back on your opponent."

          I ran forward and jumped up, ready to punch a turning, surprised Yellow Diamond.