Chapitre 1

AN: I know that this chapter is super bad and boring but trust the process I guess

please enjoy and leave a comment since they make me super happy

She was a little girl,

"GO AND MAKE ME A CUP OF COFFEE"

She never knew what love was

"I am so sorry I will make another one" A SMACK.

After all, even her parent didn't give it to her.

She was the middle child and the only girl in her family.

"FROM NOW ON YOU WILL LIVE WHIT YOUR GRANDMA"

That was the last time she saw him.

......................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................

"hey I am Nari," I said looking down in fear, I was shaking, "who are you?" the old woman responded while looking me up and down "your granddaughter," I said holding the tip of the dress I was wearing, and the only thing I bring from my home, "no you're not," the elder women said looking me in the eyes, her eyes, she had those brownish eyes that had no emotions which made it hard for me to know what she feels, "yes I am" I raised my voice as I looked down scared of what might happen, "don't scream at me" the old women yelled back as she came toward me, I tried to protect myself whit my little hands but I felt something foreign, it was a comforting feeling, the old women grabbed my face and looked in my right cheek where a bruise was "this man will never learn will he?" she said as she grabbed my hand and took me to the restrooms to change and cure my injuries.

The old woman was actually super nice, she was a little bit mean and harsh but still, she never hit me or even talk to me actually, she would sit all day in her room knitting or reading then she would make food, and she also helped me whit my studies when I was younger and showed me how to take care of myself, at the age of 10 I had already learned how to cook, clean and how to be alone in a good way and not need anyone's support.

AFTER 7 YEARS:

"I am going to school," I said heading to school on foot, my father was rich, extraordinarily wealthy, even he was the second richest man in the world but my grandma just didn't care about the money, he would send money every week he would send millions and she would just give them to associations who would help children in need.

I arrived in time when I sat at my desk "hey Nari look" my only friend said, Maya was my only friend since a lot of people would avoid me, they would call me names like zombie's eyes since my eyes had dark circles under them and they are hardly open, they would call me by all names, they made me unconfident about my smile, my eyes, my body, my hand, they made me hate myself.

"Now look there is this company that prepares you to become an idol and I want to audition" I nodded wanting to know what does that got to do whit me "good," I said still looking at my book, "but I want you to audition too" I declined immediately because I don't have time for this kind of things "listen first it train you a lot that it takes all your time and then you become an idol then you become rich don't you want that?" I don't want that but the fact that it takes a lot of time actually made me want to do it "just think about it the audition is next Friday" She told me before sitting down in her place.

"I am home," I said but like always no answer, I went to the kitchen made some coffee then went to my room to study, I was a high achiever, I put all my worth into my education that if I don't get good marks I would get panics attacks and I also have anxiety, I was diagnosed when I was 11 years old after I forgot how to breathe in front of the old lady when she screamed at me because I broke some of her precious plates and she lifted her hand and it reminded me of my dad and I started shivering and then I passed out and found myself in the hospital.

I just stayed all night doing homework and revising for my exams and doing anything to get me out of my thought, I hated them, I hate the things my head say but sometimes it actually makes sense to just end all of this but still, I can't do it.

My alarm went off it was Friday so I went whit Maya to audition after I think about it after all that would make me close to them.

We were waiting in a room whit a lot of other girls, they were pretty, so stunning "maybe this is not a good idea" I said as Maya looked at me confused "why? I mean you have a pretty voice and you're pretty why are you anxious" I froze for a minute 'pretty?' I thought "it's not like that I mean..." I got interrupted by a man calling my name "here," I said as I got up "it's your turn come this way" I looked at Maya one more time as she whispered 'you can do it then I went to the stage still thinking if it's a good idea or no but at the end I just accepted.

AFTER 2 WEEKS:

"So what happened, " Maya said, "I got accepted," I answered holding the E-mail "really?" she said as she read the letter "oh my god Nari yes" then she looked down "you?" I asked acting scared she just stayed silent I knew she was just pranking me but I went whit it, "I got accepted too" I smiled "good" that was another bad thing about me I don't know how to show my emotions correctly like right now I am super happy for her but I can't show her or tell her how content I am but I know that she knows I am glad and proud of her.

AFTER 6 MONTHS:

"Nari!!!!" Maya shouted as I was holding my computer studying "what?" I asked still looking at my computer "I think I am in love" I looked at her that wasn't unusual "good whit who this time?" she smiled this big smile "I don't know his name yet but he is so hot and respectful but..." I glanced at her "but?" she looked down "he is from another agency" that was a problem dating in our company is forbidden but dating from another company can get you fired I looked at her mad "are you fucking kidding me?" she looked at me whit those cat eyes that I hate "but I can not control who I love" she said pouting "fuck you" I said mad at her but just because I am worried.

"I have some news too, "I said worried about her reaction "what?" she looked at me smiling "one of my songs will get released," I said waiting for her reaction "if..." she hugged me "I am so proud of you Nari I knew you would do it," she said as she got in top of me "I...I... I can't breathe" she got up of me still smiling "oh yeah I am sorry I forgot," she spoke scratching her neck a habit she always does when she is embarrassed.

But what I didn't know is that those happy moments will not last.

1229 word

(this is the first chapter hope you liked it, it's a little bit slow at first but it gets better dw)