NOT A CHAPTER - JUST A NOTICE AND SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS

Hello everyone! Thank you so so much for clicking onto this story to read! First of all, I would like to thank you all for 520+ reads! The fact that over 100 people read up to here is incredible. As an author, this is a big achievement! I promise to make this book as fun and as interesting as possible. 

Secondly, I would like to address the fact that this book does not follow the exact timeline of the Dream SMP, mainly because I haven't watched every single stream, so a few things may be missing. Also because some elements would not work with this book.

Thirdly, I'm planning to actually make a series out of this books. The plan is to make five books, each with a different character from DDLC's POV, including MC. Each book is linked to another and all are on different timelines of the SMP. (This book will finish at a certain point in the SMP timeline, then the next book will continue off that point.) If you liked this book, then please check out the others that I will make as soon as I've finished this one. Stay tuned! 

Anyway, I also want to apologise for not posting for like, three weeks. I promise I'm working hard to make the next chapters! I've been very busy lately, so delays in posting will occur. 

If you have any ideas for this book, or anything, feel free to say. It would help me out a lot to know what you guys like.

(Especially since no one's commented, how am I meant to know?...)

Anyway, enjoy your weekend. Have a great day!

Author-chan out!

-Peace!