Chapter 11 - Settled in

Author's note - Thank you so so much for 100 reads! I find it so cool that other's enjoy my story as much as I do. Thanks for the support!

TW - mentions of depression, suicide, and someone peeing his pants. Enjoy!

Sayori POV

A few weeks have passed since L'manburg got it's independence. I've grown so close to everyone. We've even got some new members! Their names are Niki and Jack. Niki is really sweet and since we're the only girls, we've instantly bonded. Jack on the other hand, is a more easygoing kind of guy, full of great quips - we've formed a steady friendship. Of course, my relationships with everyone in L'manburg has grown stronger. I've had so much fun, and such great memories here. But, a part of me still feels guilty. I haven't told anyone about my past. I think it's time I told everyone. Maybe I could understand more about why I'm here. I walk to L'manburg. I've just returned from chopping wood for Jack's home. Everyone's in L'manburg, talking, laughing at a funny story Jack's telling, with Tommy making faces behind his back, and Wilbur's building. "Sayori! You're back!" Niki greets me. Jack turns from telling his story in my direction, catching Tommy in the middle of pointing at Jack and doing the cuckoo gesture. "Oi! Tommy!" Tommy laughs and runs behind Fundy. "Don't use me as your shield! You're on your own." Fundy pushes Tommy into Niki's arms. Tommy runs behind Tubbo. "Help me!" Me and Niki share an eye roll at how childish they're behaving. "Jack, I've come with your wood," but he doesn't hear me. Jack is too busy trying to murder Tommy. I shove the wood in Jack's arms. "Your WELCOME." Jack turns around bewildered, and his expression of complete confusion is just too funny too bear, and me and Niki crack up.

~Time skip~

Night falls upon the Dream SMP, and everyone's curled up around a fire me and Wilbur built. This is it. I want to come clean to everyone. I stand up and take a deep breath. "Guys? Can I say something?" Expressions of curiosity are all around me. Great. Way to make things worse. Before I can say anything, "AHAHAHAHA TOMMY PEED HIS PANTS AHAHAHAHAHA," Jack is pointing at Tommy and holding a water bucket in his other hand. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened. "Why you-" Tommy charges at Jack and shoves him directly into the path of the fire. "WILBUR HELP TOMMY'S TRYING TO KILL ME BECAUSE HE'S A BABYYYYYYYYY" "Are you drunk?" Niki giggles. "Oh, so that's where all my potions went." Fundy sighs disapprovingly. Feeling slightly awkward, I sit back down on my log. After 2 intense minutes of fist fighting, bets being placed and insults like "FOOD ARE TURTLES" or "YOU ARE A PRIANNHA" coming out in drunken slurs (From Jack) or "JACK THE NUMBER 69."(from Tommy) with Jack retaliating, "AAAH HOW DID YOU KNOW MY IQ?1?" Wilbur finally broke up the fight, saying, "Guy's do you even know how childish you are? Sayori wanted to say something and you both had to ruin it." "Sorry," mutter both Jack and Tommy.

Right, this is even worse than before. I take another deep breath, feeling everyone's curiosity. "Right, so guys, I haven't been the most honest with you." Wilbur frowns, "Are you betraying L'manburg?" "What? NO! Sorry, it's about my past. You know, where I came from." "Wait, so you didn't come from here?" Niki asks me. "No. I came from a well... this may sound silly, but I came from a video game." "Oh! I've played them before, just not here, because the Wi-Fi is so terrible, and because we didn't really have a reason to." Fundy says. "Yeah, so I was just a character in a simulation, and even I didn't know I was in a game." "So, how did you find out?" asks Tommy. "Well, I received some notes from someone I have no clue who they were. The game was a romance dating game. I was in a literature club, I was the vice president, and there were other girls, their names were aj;jk, ooupoy, and oiyhpohjp." Huh? Why can't I say their names? I try again, "Right, so there was lkaj;lj. WHAT? "Guys I'm not pranking you, I seriously can't say their names?!" Wilbur is deep in thought, "What if the person who gave you the notes is doing this to you?" I've never thought of that. "There's something else, though. There was a person, MC. We were all programed to fall in love with him. I also have de-depression." Everyone gasps. "Depression?" Niki gasps. "Yeah, so even though I had to fall in love with MC, it hurt a lot to be around him. I never understood back then, but I do now. It was because nothing was real. It hurt a lot, knowing that truth. In the end, I-I" This is too hard! Tears start to well up in my eyes. "Oh! Sayori, I'm sorry you had to go through with that!" Tubbo runs up to me and hugs me. In the end, I never had to say anything, because everyone knew what I was meaning. We all talked a bit more, Tommy cleaned up himself, and even though nobody said anything afterwards, I was glad I shared my past with them. They are like family to me, and I can trust them with anything. I hope in the end we can all work together to figure out what's going on.

Author's note - Thanks for reading til the end! I'll try to make more funny content. We're working hard.

Author-chan out!

-Peace!