Chapter 7 - Warning shots

Author's note - Swearing involved cuz the DSMP people just are not PG. Enjoy!

We head into Fundy's base, and Fundy triggers a not-so-secret entrance. I find it funny how Eret griefed Fundy's base to say "SECRET BASE HERE" on top of his base. We enter and get a shock. "WHO DID THIS? WHY?" Fundy's base is covered in cobwebs! He sighs, "looks like we gotta make a path through all these cobwebs." We finally manage to dig our way through, and clean up his base a little. We get the ingredients we need, and head out. The sun is already halfway across the sky. "We wasted a lot of time dealing with the cobwebs, so we need to be really quick in brewing." "OK" I say.  I'm determined to help with any way I can. We head on back to L'manburg and we can't believe what happened. Fundy is shocked, "What. The. Fuck. Happened. Here?!" Eret emerges from L'manburg. He looks tired. "The Dream team happened." "Huh? What did they do?" I ask, feeling anxious. "they built this massive wall outside our wall and mocked me." Poor Eret, but, he looks a little guilty... hmmm.... maybe it's nothing. Yeah. I'm just over exaggerating. 

Tommy and Tubbo arrive. Tommy looks angry. "What did the green bastard do now? They were already attacking us, now what?" "I thought you were putting decoy signs, not fighting." I reply, confused. "Yeah, we did, we tried to negotiate with Dream, saying that he could have mellohi, and we tried Sapnap, you know, cuz he's a drug addict and all, but then the bastards just start firing arrows at us!" "And by the look of  it, he now did a direct attack on our walls!" Tubbo interjects. "Well, it did do more good than harm," Eret points out, "We have an extra added layer of security." "But Eret, THINK! Dream can now climb on the walls quicker!" "Not if we have the high grounds, that's all that matters in the end, right?" We all end up feeling frustrated. "Well, I hope Wilbur knows what he's doing, we need his advice." I say hopefully. "Yeah, guys, we shouldn't let this little inconvenience, trouble us," Tommy says, regaining confidence. "We will win!" I wish I could share his confidence. 

The war is tomorrow, after all.

~Time Skip~

I lay in bed, feeling a weird sensation come over me. If anything happens tomorrow, I hope that no-one will get hurt. I've made meaningful bonds with everyone in L'manburg, and I don't want to see them get hurt. This is my home, and I will defend it with all my hear. How far I've come from the literature club. I'm prepared. We're prepared. The thought slowly lulls me to sleep, for the big day ahead.

Yay! Another chapter. I'm on fire. the next one will be waaay bigger, I promise! this one was just the rising action to the war. Stay tuned!

Author-chan out!

-Peace!