Chapter 17 - It's me

Sayori POV

It had been three hours since I last talked to Wilbur, or anyone, really. The shock of his words were enough to send me in my house for hours, with me contemplating my life. Am I the bad guy? What's wrong with me? Tears well up inside of me. I'm worthless! Wilbur was right, I am a traitor! I got given trust, and I ran away with it. Anger builds up inside of me, and I clench my fists. I need to prove to everyone that I'm not a burden! I have no idea how, but I will soon find out. With that in mind, I head on to  L'manburg, to the podium where the elections will take place in a few hours.

~Time skip~

I arrive at the podium, and look around. Niki comes running up to me, "Sayori! You're here!" She hugs me tightly, "I'm sorry Wilbur's being difficult, I'm sure he doesn't mean it! You must have our best interests at heart if your also running for president!" Wait a second. Hold up. WTF? I stare up at Niki, with confusion in my gaze, "Niki... I'm not running for president, I just decided to drop out of the election, to support POG." Niki looks bewildered, "Bu-But, Wilbur said...." I'm shocked. Wilbur thought I was in the election! No wonder he said I was a traitor! It all makes sense now, except for one thing. "Niki, who told Wilbur I was running against him?" It makes zero sense, now that I think about it. She looks shocked, "I- I don't know!" "Isn't it obvious?" A deep voice resonates behind me, and me and Niki jump. A tall man stands behind me, with horns on either side of his face. His expression is one of malice, and his eyes gleam to mine. 

"I did."

Author's note - sorry for the short chapter! The next one will be way longer! pog for the win!

have a great day or night! Gotta say, this chapter turned really different from what I originally planned lol.

Author-chan out!

-Peace!