Bondita: But Tupur, thaku ma is angry on us.

Tupur: We should wonder only if she speaks normal with me. Leave it, it's not new to me. Anirudh, to make medicine we need Cinchona leaves. It is not present in store room. So, you please go find it somewhere.

Anirudh: Sure, Tupur. And I am asking sorry in behalf of thaku ma.

Tupur: That's fine.

Anirudh: You go start your preparation I will come with that leaves soon.

They nodded. Anirudh went out to bazar.
Tupur and Bondita goes to Medical room.

~In medical room~

Bondita: You tell me the ingredients, i will bring it.

Tupur: Wait, bringing ingredients is not a problem. But what really matters is the smell of this medicine should not go out of this room or else thaku ma will easily find out everything. I think already she something about us.

Bondita: How is that possible to stop the smell of medicine?

Tupur: Then it's your problem, Bondita. I told the consequence and it's your decision. My work is to prepare medicine only.

Bondita thinks on. Tapur comes there and looks at Bondita's confused face.

Tapur: Didi, are you fine?

Bondita: Tapur, i am not fine really.

Tapur: What happened?

Bondita: Your sister is asking me to stop the smell of medicine from spreading it to the Haveli. How is it possible to stop the air?

Tapur: What? Tupur didi, did you asked Bondita to stop the air?

Tupur: Yeah, i said. But That's for her good sake only. You knew na if smell goes out then thaku ma will find out our truth.

Tapur: What you are saying is also correct only but how is it possible to stop the air?

After few hours, Anirudh comes there with the Cinchona leaves.

Here, half of the medicine is ready. Bondita covered the room completely with her dresses so that smell of the medicine do not go out.

Anirudh knocks the door.

Bondita: Durga ma, will it be thaku ma?

Tupur: Now what will we do?

Bondita: Off the stove, hide the medicine.

Tapur: Wait, wait. Why you both are tensed these much? I will check who is standing there. Wait.

Tapur approaches the door slowly. Tupur and Bondita stands before the stove in a hiding way.

Tapur opens the door and it's none other than Anirudh.

Tapur: Uff....

Bondita: Thank God!

Anirudh: What happened?

Tapur: Jamai babu, first come inside.

She drags him in and closes the door.

Anirudh: What is this Bondita? In this unsophisticated place why you three are sitting? You closed all the doors and windows, even you blocked all the ways of air passage. Then how will you get oxygen?

Tupur explains about the smell of medicine to him.

Anirudh: Oh, okay. But... Anyhow, here you have the leaves.

Tupur gets it from him and starts to add it in the medicine inch by inch.

But as we all know well, no one can stop the air. The smell of medicine starts to get stronger each and every minute.

Bondita: Aaah, nice smell.

Everyone nodded. Slowly the smell started to spread all over the Haveli but these three are unaware about it.

~In Hall~

Trilochan: Bihari, in this time who is cooking?

Bihari: Malik ji, no one is in kitchen.

Trilochan: What? Then from where this weird smell coming from?

Bihari: I think our neighbours are cooking something interestingly.

Trilochan: Oh, then your are saying that our food is not interesting?

Bihari: Oh Malik ji, no. Never.

Trilochan: Hn.

Thaku ma senses the smell.

Thaku ma thinks: Medicine?

She looks the medical room through her room window.

Thaku ma: Door is closed. And this is not the timing for preparation of medicine also. Workers are on leave. Then from where this smell is coming from?

She comes out of her room.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️