He nodded and leave.

° Miya arrived home. Asmodeus wasn't there.

- Where is he...? I think I will put him in a cage one day...

° After they finished their lunch Magnus goes home and Alec with Clary goes back to the Institute.

- What's happened with Magnus?

- I don't know, Clary. I feel my heart...heavy.

- Go home to him. I will tell them you don't feel okay. Maybe he needs you.

- Should I go?

- Of course. *and she hugged Alec.*

Alec made a stop at the cafeteria.

° Magnus arrived home. He was a little tired but he don't know why.

- My boy.

- Oh, come on!!! Why are you here? *asked Magnus irritated by his father's presence*

- I just wanted to see you. You look...great. Where is your boyfriend?

- It's not your business. Tell me why are you here?

- I told you. *he gets up from the couch and starts to look around*. I just wanted to see my boy. 

- I know you are disappointed to see me alive.

- Maybe, maybe not. I did a promise. So I can't kill you.

- A promise? To who?

- Now she looks exactly like you. I'm proud of my...work. *said Asmodeus looking out the window and he saw Alec. * Your boyfriend is here. Can I say "hi" to him?

- Of course not, leave.

- How long has it been? 5 years? Come on, I want to talk with my son-in-law.

- I know he doesn't want that.

The door opened and Asmodeus was gone and Magnus forgot about his father for a few seconds.

- Hei, babe. I'm home.

- Alexander. What happened?*asked Magnus going toward him*

- Nothing. I took my day off to stay with you. *said Alec wrapping his arms around Magnus's waist*

- Thank you, sweetheart but you know how...

- How what, babe? I don't care about them, I care about you. Are you okay?

- I am fine... Asmodeus was here...

- What?! *let go Magnus letting the coffees and cake on a table and he took Magnus in his arms again*.
Did he tell you something? He hurt you??

- No he just...talked and I felt so much anger...and...

- Mags, hei. I'm here now. I'm sorry I wasn't home when he came...

- Don't be sorry... It's not your fault or something like that. You can't be here with me every second of your life.
I mean...don't get me wrong, babe. I would love to have you here every second, but you have to go to The Institute, you have your work.

- I understand, love. *and he kissed Magnus softly*. Now I'm here, let's change your mood, okay? I bought a cake.

- That sounds delicious. *said Magnus kissing Alec.*

He didn't want to stop that kiss and Alec deepening it. His Magnus was sweeter than that cake.

He dragged Magnus and they both fell on the couch laughing.

- Do you want to spend our night...here?
-asked Magnus smirking*.

- If you are with me, even Edom sounds like a beautiful place.

- No. Without Ed...

Alec doesn't let Magnus finish his sentence because he started to kiss him.
After a few minutes, they were still there kissing. Alec parted his lips to breathe and all he could breathe was Magnus's breath.

- We should eat that cake. *said Magnus between another kiss*

- Yes, but that cake can wait. I can't.

Said Alec while he took Magnus's shirt over his head.

- You said without...*but he couldn't finish what he wanted to say. He felt his heart as if it had been torn from his chest. And it wasn't Alec's fault.*

- What? I don't remember saying something like this. *he cut it off laughing while he looks into Magnus's eyes*. Or you don't want this right now?*kisses his forehead*

- I want this. I want to be with you right now. I want to forget about my father's visit.  *his voice was sad. He doesn't feel okay and Alec feels that too*

- Babe, just because I took your shirt off, and we were kissing like that, I don't force you if your heart is not okay, or your mind.

Magnus didn't say anything.

So, you are not okay. Talk with me, babe.
I came home early because my heart feels heavy. Because I felt something is wrong.
*after a short pause, Magnus still was silent.*

You know what? Let's eat the cake, drink that coffee, and after, let's go for a walk.

Magnus just nodded and Alec kiss him softly, telling him he will always be there.