Hangouts

**Chanyeol's POV**

It's been 1 week since I came back to Korea. I told half of the story to EunJi about why I left unannounced. Things started to lose control after the competition that night. I got a call from my uncle and I had to leave immediately . I was thinking about skipping exams too as I was not planning to come back but somehow Beakhyun managed to make my exams online and I was the only student who gave online exams and I promised school to attend graduation.

My guilt was not letting me face her on graduation day. I left a bouqet for her on her desk. I was going to leave again but she saw me and I'm glad it happened. It was destined to happen. We met because of our destiny.

I have some unfinished business here and a heart wrenching, terrible news for her too. May be it will make her hate her father even more but the reality is, she deserves to know the truth.

Rightnow, Kim In Suk is out of the town, that heartless bustard didn't attend his only daughter's graduation ceremony. All he care about is money and money. Relationships and feelings means nothing to him. Eunji told me that she'll introduce me to him when he'll be in Korea.

Let's have a final show down then.

**EunJi POV**

It was nice meeting the love of my life after so long. We talked for hours, he told me his reason of leaving us and gladly he came to his graduation the day I spent missing him and cursing my destiny were compensated today. I invited him over for a movie. He'll be here shortly. I'm going to tell dad about him when he's here in Korea.

---Bell rings---
EunJi opens the door and chanyeol came inside with a cute Teddy bear in his hand and a box of chocolates.

Eunji: Damn, you know these stuff exist? Tell me honestly how many relationships experience did you have to know them.

PCY: (Smirking) Umm 4....5....No. 6 is my final answer.

EunJi: What???? You had 6 relationships before me damn you are a total player I thought you were innocent hunh.

Chanyeol grabbed her close to him and said: You are the only woman of my life. Don't worry about your importance in my life. Because it's increasing day by day. Talking about them(pointing towards bear and chocolates) I searched online that the boy should take care of his girl and gift her cute stuff.

EunJi pushed herself back and said: Okay Okay let's watch movie I have popcorn and drinks too.
We both watched movie and after watching the movie EunJi felt hungry she asked Chanyeol
EunJi: Don't you want to eat something?
PCY: (Thinking for a sec)
Then they both said excitedly at the same time.
Ramen???
(Both chuckles)
EunJi: Okay you are cooking today let's see if you can cook or....

PCY: Ofc I can I've been living alone this whole life what you take me for.

EunJi: Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you by reminding you, your past. It must be hard right?

PCY: Yeah it was, but somehow I survived now you are here by my side I can overcome any difficulties or hardships of my life. Remember that whatever happens in your life I am by your side supporting and cheering for you. No matter what you have to be strong.

EunJi felt awkward and felt concern in Chanyeol's tone but she didn't say a word and hugged him.
Chanyeol cooked and they both ate and laughed whole night on eachothers silly acts.

______CONTINUED***

Long time no see hehe. I'm going to make some shocking revelations in upcoming chapters stay tuned.Do let me know your thoughts about this chapter.
Also let's chat and be nice to eachother

Love xx