Guilt

*Chanyeol's POV*

Eunji ignored me for three days straight, I tried to talk to her but she didn't respond. Beakhyun adviced me to apologize to her properly so I went to her with one suggestion for the song. She was in the library and her friend appeared. What was his name ? Yaa... Heo Joon Jae...! So violent and extremist. I had to show him taste of his medicine.

Don't get what happened? Let's me make it more clear.

I went to library where Eunji was studying. I pulled a chair beside her, she looked at me and was about to leave. I clasped her elbow and said: HAJIMA
(idk she froze for few minutes straight) then I looked at the book that she was studying and said: You can study books upside down? Interesting...!

*EunJi POV*

Hunnhhh he must be guilty for what he did earlier that day, roaming behind me for days and looking at me with his those eyes again, damn.... that dazzling eyes of him I want to get angry but nooo I can't....ughhh this is frustrating.

I was thinking this all sitting in library pretending to study then suddenly he appeared out of nowhere idk if he has something on me or he's tracking me idk how he did so but now I was studying with more concentration and was praying to God that he shouldn't see me but he saw me and sat on a chair besides me(Why God Why).

I had to act cool, I stood up and was about to leave but he stopped me by holding my hand omggggggg is he that much guilty? but the next moment he caught me reading book upside down (and yeah here we go again embarrassing situations) and he said: You can study books upside down? Interesting...!
I was quite, he continued
Are you lost somewhere? Is something bothering you? (he was still holding my hand)

I said: No...!

And the next moment Joon Jae pulled me towards aside and said to Chanyeol: Let's talk.

PCY: I don't want to.

Joon Jae: Listen! this is school I don't hold any power here so just come outside or I'll beat you to death right here.

PCY: Good morning...! You had such a good dream no?

While they both were fighting in low pitch voice, our library incharge saw them and angrily ordered both of them to leave. So they went outside.

Joon Jae is always the one creating drama when it comes to me. idk what he would be doing to him, I'm worried.

*Chanyeol's POV*

So while I was talking to EunJi his friend appeared and there I gave him taste of his own medicine we went backside of the school. I just wanted to talk but I guess he was a supporter of violence so I just punched him once....no twice....ehmm no thrice but it was a self defense guys so it doesn't matter he needs those punches a lot *PEACE*

______CONTINUED***

Hey guys hope you guys are enjoying do let me know about your opinions

Love xx