First interaction

Music class went well through this class we got to know that Chanyeol has great vocals and he learnt signing from academy and he is good at Rapping.

Our class was not only full of toppers but they are talented too. Ehmm Your EunJi is always first in the class hehe and I have been good at singing my vocals are good but needs to be polished so I'm always looking for a good mentor. I couldn't have one because of my father, I don't want him to know (I already told you the whole story)

Hyung Sik and Joon Jae are terrible singers haha but Eun Woo has great vocals he's always practicing too. He went to academy to learn music but his dad doesn't approve as he only wants him to focus on studies and he thinks it's a waste of time. ughh

Moving forward with my first interaction, which was not so good *sighs*

So after class I mustered the guts and acted upon Beakhyun's advice and went to talk to him. I asked Hyung Sik to be with me as he was the least judgmental towards him lol . He was sitting in the classroom with Beakhyun and Sehun, he was listening to something and at the same time he was writing something in a notebook.

I went to him and said " Hey it's Eunji ! Kim EunJi I saw earlier you were talking to Mr. Kim about your interest towards music so it's good for you to know that Mr.Kim is going to announce one inter highschool competition real soon. Details will be on school notice board. Actually I'm everyone's favourite so he told me that already hehe. So it will be great working with you partner let's team up and shine together ".

I said this all in one flow and he didn't even bother to look at me. Hyung Sik took his earphones out of his ears and said " Come on Pcy let's chat, my sweet pal is all the way here to talk to you and you are not listening properly. That's kinda rude bro. "

Chanyeol looked at him and took earphones from his hands and said " I'm not interested, ask someone else ".

______CONTINUED***

Hey guys hope you guys are not furious I got busy with some stuff at school so here's next part. Enjoy

Love xx