3 HOURS BEFORE THE COMPETITION

**Beakhyun's POV**

We were searching Chanyeol's kidnappers car for an hour now but obviously we can't trace it we are merely highschoolers it isn't any Netflix series, this is real life.

We hired a private detective for the investigation He was too cute I thought it would be unfair if he got hurt or something his pretty face was more likely to be a model or actor, his name was Zhang Yixing and everyone in the firm kept calling him Lay. Okay don't forget chanyeol is still missing we can obsess over Lay's beauty some other time.

Lay took all the information we had and started investigation. He tracked the route through his own methods and gave us an address that the car took him at this farmhouse we hurriedly rushed towards the address because his safety and the competition both were equally important.

After one hour we reached at a farmhouse and it was familiar like hell and after we reached at the main gate we came to know that it was Eunji's Father's Farmhouse. We were about to leave as we thought there might be any misunderstanding, but there he was we experienced our life time shock. We saw chanyeol coming out of the house, running, injured. He hurriedly sat in the car with us and said : I'll explain later, just drive to the venue for now.

______CONTINUED***

Hey wattpaders long time no see🙈
I really hope you like new appearance in this part you'll be seeing more appearances and special guest in upcoming chapters. Stay tuned ♥️
Also let's chat and be nice to eachother

Love xx