Eyes that never lie

After that long introduction by our newbie Mr. Kim smiled and told him to take seat.

He looked around and took seat at the back right beside us. I was looking at him as he settled down and then he suddenly looked at me.

His eyes were shining but something was missing in them I don't know but I felt goosebumps as he looked at me with those eyes. I can't forget his first stare at me. I could feel his eyes falling on me as they wanted to say something but I couldn't understand and I looked away.

Heo Joon jae didn't like him at the very first impression and he was kinda pissed as he sat almost with us.

Hyung Sik was ignoring him totally and Eunwoo didn't even notice his presence and I was wondering why he had given such a short introduction with this big physique, kinda absurd but yeah I was thinking that and then his eyes, I couldn't get them out of my mind.

Mr. Kim left the class and our teacher was about to come inside to continue lecture then finally..! the bell rang and yayyy the period was over and it was a relief after a long day. We had 2 hours break till our next class.

______CONTINUED***

Hey my pals here's the second part Ik it's short but I promise for a longer one next time enjoy and do give me your feedback♥️

Love xx