Preparations for competition

*Chanyeol's POV*

Sitting in the living room I was just wondering that the days are going and we are now close to our competition. Still no preparations were done from our side and our names were on the list. I'm a person with some good name I can't let one competition to spoil my image and specially when it comes to music. All differences with them, ahh let's put them aside for a while and talk because it'll help may be.

The next day I went to met EunJi and talk about the lyrics I wrote. Idk how that friend of hers sensed me with her he just appeared out of nowhere and tried to pick a fight. Beakhyun and Sehun came to stop us and hence no damage was made by me and I went with them. What's his deal I'm just fed up of him.
Later that day I got a chance to catch up with Hyung Sik and we were now good friends it's awkward but true. He talked to me for the competition as it was his friend's (EunJi) dream, and he arranged a meeting for both of us at the nearest coffee shop so we both can work on our competition song, so I went to the shop after school.

** Chanyeol's POV**

It was a good day, we both went there together. EunJi was silent and so do I. Then suddenly she started speaking.
EunJi: Can't you just apologise for the chaos you were causing past weeks?
PCY: Will you elaborate the chaos?
EunJi: Yeah why not..! complete disorder and confusion. it means
PCY: Oh...! You have bad humour, I'm not asking you about the meaning of chaos.
EunJi: *Eye rolled* The mess you created, you beat up my friend, we have a competition and we haven't practiced yet. You are so irresponsible.
PCY: It was your friend who's just overly possessive and protective. You should ask him to behave or I can do it myself again.
EunJi: Listen I can't practice with you, with your this behaviour, I swear.
PCY: You can just go and ask Mr.Kim to remove your name I can do it alone.
EunJi: LOL, it's a competition for both male and female voices. that's the main requirement.
PCY: I'll drop it then.
EunJi: No you can't.
PCY: I can.
Eunji: Youu can'ttt.
PCY: I am.
EunJi: Okay forget about apologies just start practice now.
PCY: sounds cool.
EunJi: *In low voice* arrogant hunh

*EunJi POV*

After arguing with me for a long time he showed me a song. It was so beautiful and it contained a rap too. It was amazing. We amended the song, like we added some words, removed some lines and replaced and after working on that song for 3 hours a beautiful song was prepared. It's title was Stay With Me.

*Chanyeol's POV *

We were working together on the song and for the first time I felt something. she was right infront if me but I noticed her for the first time. She's pretty indeed, and innocent too. She doesn't know anything and she's leading a happy life. I was just adoring how beautiful she is. Suddenly the weather changed and it started raining. EunJi got excited and ran outside and started enjoying rain. I went outside too and after I saw her enjoying like a child in the rain I smiled.
Damn...!
She noticed, she immediately ran towards me and said.

EunJi: Am I hallucinating or you just smiled?

PCY: No I didn't..!

EunJi: Yes you did smile just now. Wow, you know how to smile too? Daebak you are making me astonished.

PCY: I know many more things which you don't know and guess what, they are more astonishing.

EunJi: what do you mean?

PCY: Nothing just come inside, you'll catch cold, I'll order more coffee.

**EunJi POV**

Saying this Chanyeol went inside, his words were in my mind, rolling and making me curious about what he meant.
I went inside and sat at the table. Luckily the owner let me in because I was not soaked totally.

He came after five minutes and rain was stopped now, I insisted him to sit outside at the bench because the weather was so good like that after rain effects, I love it, we sat at the bench, both drinking coffee. I asked him again about what he meant but he didn't answer.

Suddenly, a car stopped infront of us and Jun Jae came outside of the car. Eunwoo was sitting on the pessenger seat. Jun Jae looked at me and then at Chanyeol,he ignored him and asked me to sit in the car. I said Bye to Chanyeol and went home with them.

______CONTINUED***

Hey guys how are you all doing, first of all a formal apology from my side I'm uploading after a decade ik SORRY🥺🥺 but actually things were tough, I was busy with my university and stuff also my exams were going on, that's why I was super busy apologise once again and thankyou for waiting.
hope you liked this part too. Do let me know your thoughts.
Also let's chat and be nice to eachother.

Love xx