THE PRICE OF LOVE

**Author's POV**

The announcement for Chanyeol and EunJi was made and they went to stage for their performance, the song they performed for the first time together infront of the whole world was Stay With Me.

STAY WITH ME PLAYING IN BG

After the performance it was break of 15 minutes for the result finalisation, EunJi went backstage Chanyeol was there too.

EunJi: Care to elaborate your absence?

PCY: I didn't mean to do this, you have to understand me I was on the way and......Leave it for now we can talk later about this, right?

EunJi: There's nothing left to talk about. You are here just before 2 minutes of the performance do you even realise how important this event is for me? Can you be responsible for once? do you even care for others? where were you? do you have single understandable explanation for your carelessness? and what's with this injured face... You got into a fight again? Okay I was here trembling with fear because of you and you chose to beat someone for what reason? Ahhh FUN... You must be bored so you thought let's beat someone I'm bored at home, later I'll pretend I don't know EunJi.

PCY: You can't just blame everything on me so easily you have to listen to me but I can't tell you this right now please understand me, things were not like that the way you are thinking.

EunJi: Yeah I know you must be thinking Okay There's a show, I'll pass. My friend took you here. If it were you you would've just let it slide.

PCY: EunJi....!! I'm not in a stable state right now, your words are hurting me even more then this wounds don't misunderstand me this much. You are hating me I guess.

EunJi: Yes you are right this time.

Heo Joon jae, Cha EunWoo, Hyung sik, Beakhyun, Sehun and Jong dae entered the room, F3 boys were questioning Chanyeol's disappearance and were calling him immature and they had quite a fight there. Chanyeol already told Beakhyun to keep the secret inside him because it will hurt EunJi. Joon jae was so furious Jong dae somehow managed him not to fight or he would've punched him. Chanyeol couldn't bear this all situation and he just left them. After Chanyeol went outside the announcement was made for the result so everyone went tk the hall.

As expected, as Kim In Suk planned. EunJi won the competition single handedly.

______CONTINUED***

I just love this song by Chanyeol so consider the YT link with the context of the story xD

Also let's chat and be nice to eachother.👀

Love xx