Pain...

**Author's POV**

Kim In Suk put on a fancy offer infront of chanyeol saying it will be good for him to leave Korea and move to an island for the rest of his life.

Chanyeol thought for a while and said
Okay let's do this.

Kim In Suk ordered his gaurds to untie chanyeol, the moment he was untied Chanyeol chose voilence.He beat all of the 7 guards Kim In suk stood and watched him doing this all. In the process Chanyeol was injured too.

After beating his guards chanyeol went to Kim In Suk and said: Yes it is rightly said that money can buy you everything in this world but one thing, one thing that you can't buy from money is honesty, my father was an honest person and stood by his rules till his last breathe and me being his only son, is compelled to do the same. You thought you would be able to buy me and my love from these fuckin bills? Get yourself some sense man I'm not an ordinary person.

Saying this Chanyeol hitted him on his face and rolled him with curtains then ran towards the gate.

----Chanyeol is now sitting in the car with them, explained all the situations to them now they are headed towards the competition venue----

**Beakhyun's POV**

We hurriedly rushed towards the venue and reached just before their announcement. Because of Chanyeol's disappearance the management shifted the performance at the last on my request which I made through a phone call to EunWoo, their performance was about to happen at 2nd and by the time we reached 3rd last contestant was performing.

We ran towards the dressing room get Chanyeol changed, treated his wound at the face and made him ready in 7 minutes. By the time Chanyeol entered the hall, everyone was shock there were guards with EunJi who came into act by the time they saw him, but there were so many people they couldn't do anything.

**Heo Joon jae's POV**
I'm just so glad that brat chanyeol isn't here, she'll perform solo I can't stand him close to my girl.
**Eye contact with EunJi**

The more I look at her the more gorgeous she looks, my girl oh girl look what you made me do today. I have arranged a grand proposal for you and guess what guys I have told Uncle (EunJi's father) about it too and he has happily accepted me as his son in law. Isn't everything going too smooth? Am I hallucinating? Am I daydreaming? No boyy Joon jae you are in love for real... Ahh EunJi Saranghae.

**EunJi's POV**

Judges are from renowned companies, Mr.Han from JYP, Mr.Kim and Mr.Ahn from SM they all are so talented and looking for new artists and Yes here's my chance to pursue my dream and excel in life. I'm here, backstage waiting for my turn with Heo Joon jae. I'm so blessed to have my f4 boys by my side. All of the contestants are doing great, not only my dream but our school's reputation is on the line. We haven't won a single prize since ages against other schools so Mr.Kim and we all worked so hard for this day and I'm not going to ruin it because of some people's unprofessional behaviour.
Dad sent some guards too idk why they are like security cameras ughh.
Also I'm not performing with anyone,
Plot twist...!!! I'm performing solo I have decided this.

Mr.Kim and everyone is trying to contact him and his lovely pal who told me yesterday that he'll bring him at all cost and guess what, no response. Surprised? No I'm not, I knew it would happen. You guys are too innocent including myself maybe I just expected too much.

I was thinking this all in my mind and the door of the hall opened, Chanyeol along with Beakhyun followed by EunWoo and Hyung sik entered the hall. He was walking towards me, looking straight into my eyes painful and hypocrite(I'm angry so yeah). He was wearing plain black shirt and pants, he looks handsome. But wait his face has marks, did he get into a fight? He likes to fight anyways he's good at it.

**Chanyeol's POV**

Entering the hall was a bit painful because one of them hitted me with a rod at the back and more painful was the look in her eyes disappointment, rage and resentment.

She was so angry she didn't even looked at me properly and looked away. Should I have accepted his offer? My pronoun didn't let me do that.
Or should I have just died while fighting. I can't bear both of these pain, physical and mental.

______CONTINUED***

Hey guys Ik I'm updating after ages I'm sorry and enjoy.
Comments???👀